Do straight men look at other men and think to themselves...

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mixed martial arts, prize-fighting boxing, football, hockey fights, action-adventure movies, gay bashing. In all of these examples, it's all about straight men beating other men up. So it stands to reason that the average straight man is concerned with whether or not he can take out another guy in a fist fight.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Probably for a short period in my youth, I was of a certain mind set.
The main factor any man; not just a straight man has to understand is not thinking they can; but knowing that they probably can or can not with a certain degree of success..

Do straight men look at other men and think to themselves: "I could kick his ass if I had to."

I have wanted to visit violence on people for being stupid, rude, obnoxious or picking on other people, but no not random ass beating.

Do gay men look at other men and think to themselves: "I could kick his ass if I had to."?

I don't think there is a corollary between sexual preferences and violence.

Do straight men look at other men and think to themselves: "I could kick his ass if I had to."

Yes, of course they do. Most are thinking in terms of self-defense, however.

It is like: "How much danger am in. . ."

Reactions: 6inchcock

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, of course they do. Most are thinking in terms of self-defense, however.

It is like: "How much danger am in. . ."

What makes you qualified to speak for others? Speak for yourself.

I literally spend 0 time on any given day evaluating my chances of success in a fight with other men.

Yeah, but, substantively, I think I am correct. Is there reason to think gay guys are different?

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, but, substantively, I think I am correct. Is there reason to think gay guys are different?

You may be correct but the question about gay guys cannot (theoretically) be answered here.

Reactions: 693987

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Substantively, I think you're incorrect. And voila, neither of us knows, because you're talking about subconscious. Lame direction to try and take the thread.

I do not consciously spend any time sizing up other men day to day. I do notice things about them and what they're doing, but I don't spend time consciously evaluating whether or not I could beat them up.

I do not consciously spend any time sizing up other men day to day. I do notice things about them and what they're doing, but I don't spend time consciously evaluating whether or not I could beat them up.

By carefully monitoring my feelings, I believe I get access to my subconscious.