• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Do Straight Women Let Another Woman Eat Them Out?

Endued

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I heard there are plenty of women who simply need someone to play with their bean and so go get a woman to do it. As long as they don't think about the woman doing it that's not gay though, right?

Hoss

Loved Member
Reaction score
Even more important is whether straight women let gay men eat them out.

coveryerteeth

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Website
chaturbate.com
Those "Girls Gone Wild" videos would be pretty damn boring if they didn't. And Joe Francis would be a broke-ass cracka (which wouldn't be a bad thing, come to think of it).

Notice, however, that nobody jumps all over them for identifying as straight. No one rushes to inform them that they're in denial about being closet lesbians and that no straight man will ever want to date them if they knew these girls had caught "the ghey."

Funny, that.

Pendlum

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
As long as the balls do not touch, it's not gay.

Hoss

Loved Member
Reaction score
I can answer that one conclusively :tongue:

I take it that's a yes. the question was let them, not whether the gay guy would want to, although I'm sure they wouldn't unless counting calories

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Reaction score
I take it that's a yes. the question was let them, not whether the gay guy would want to, although I'm sure they wouldn't unless counting calories

Yeah I know what the question was. Like I say I can answer it conclusively. :cool:

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I heard there are plenty of women who simply need someone to play with their bean and so go get a woman to do it. As long as they don't think about the woman doing it that's not gay though, right?

LOL. I assume you are being facetious with this thread by mocking that other thread, so you already know the answer to this question.lol..There are so many horny men running around that I have even had men BEG me, yes beg me, to eat me out even while I was on my menstrual cycle. Couldn't say yes to that but my point is that if you are a reasonably attractive woman you'll have no problems finding a hungry male ready and willing to lick the punnani. :biggrin1:

poultrygal

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
:087:What about a lesbian getting her strap-on and going at it with a gay guy...that's fun :087:

If women didn't do this --- how would they know they are really a lesbian or bi.

fire77

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone and anything that stimulate my little grape welcome to eat away ... LOL

LaFemme

Staff member
Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Reaction score
:biggrin: I dunno what freshman year of college would have been like without it... ;)

luka82

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Of course they do!
And it`s not gay unless they squirt in each other`s eyes;)

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
do straight women let another women eat them out? don't know.
do straight women let me eat them out? yep. and i am okay with that.
:tongue1::wink::rolleyes:

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Reaction score

I used to think the same thing but according to some of my female friends the answer is in fact yes...which I find suspect sounds more like they are bi with a preference for men rather then "straight" but will have lezbian sex some times

Daisy

Loved Member
Reaction score
No but I compare clit sizes with them. I mean Im not gay, dont get me wrong. Its just ya know..comparing.

Them gay ladies better keep their tongues away from my vagina! I aint no gay! (I know they all want me though)