Do Straight Women Let Another Woman Eat Them Out?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard there are plenty of women who simply need someone to play with their bean and so go get a woman to do it. As long as they don't think about the woman doing it that's not gay though, right?

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Those "Girls Gone Wild" videos would be pretty damn boring if they didn't. And Joe Francis would be a broke-ass cracka (which wouldn't be a bad thing, come to think of it).

Notice, however, that nobody jumps all over them for identifying as straight. No one rushes to inform them that they're in denial about being closet lesbians and that no straight man will ever want to date them if they knew these girls had caught "the ghey."

Funny, that.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard there are plenty of women who simply need someone to play with their bean and so go get a woman to do it. As long as they don't think about the woman doing it that's not gay though, right?

LOL. I assume you are being facetious with this thread by mocking that other thread, so you already know the answer to this question.lol..There are so many horny men running around that I have even had men BEG me, yes beg me, to eat me out even while I was on my menstrual cycle. Couldn't say yes to that but my point is that if you are a reasonably attractive woman you'll have no problems finding a hungry male ready and willing to lick the punnani. :biggrin1: