Do Straight Women Let Another Woman Eat Them Out?

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
:087:What about a lesbian getting her strap-on and going at it with a gay guy...that's fun :087:

If women didn't do this --- how would they know they are really a lesbian or bi.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
do straight women let another women eat them out? don't know.
do straight women let me eat them out? yep. and i am okay with that.
:tongue1::wink::rolleyes:

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

I used to think the same thing but according to some of my female friends the answer is in fact yes...which I find suspect sounds more like they are bi with a preference for men rather then "straight" but will have lezbian sex some times

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No but I compare clit sizes with them. I mean Im not gay, dont get me wrong. Its just ya know..comparing.

Them gay ladies better keep their tongues away from my vagina! I aint no gay! (I know they all want me though)

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
The OP is such a bigot! I can't believe he would label these defenseless women. Who the hell does he think he is? I mean, we all know the answer: straight women eat each other out all the time; and lesbians love being pounded by men with hard cocks. Bisexual dudes prefer male-to-female transgendered amputees.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP is such a bigot! I can't believe he would label these defenseless women. Who the hell does he think he is? I mean, we all know the answer: straight women eat each other out all the time; and lesbians love being pounded by men with hard cocks. Bisexual dudes prefer male-to-female transgendered amputees.

HM, you are a hoot!:biggrin1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
No but I compare clit sizes with them. I mean Im not gay, dont get me wrong. Its just ya know..comparing.

Them gay ladies better keep their tongues away from my vagina! I aint no gay! (I know they all want me though)

they probubly do

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sometimes it depends on alcohol consumption (said with a straight face, no sarcasm or joke intended). I mean I really think that some women are completely straight while sober, and bisexual while drunk.

Reactions: Voltaire

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes it depends on alcohol consumption (said with a straight face, no sarcasm or joke intended). I mean I really think that some women are completely straight while sober, and bisexual while drunk.

I was very, very drunk when I had my one and only experience with a woman. Very drunk and horny as hell.

D_Greta Garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been shit face drunk with my Bi female friend, both horny as hell and still completely turned off at the thought of her touching me in any sexual way. I stayed straight.