Do superhung straight guys have more sex?

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
I am curious if you took 2 groups of guys who were considered equally as good looking and one of group was averagely endowed and one group was super hung.. does the super hung group have more sex with more attractive women or do both groups have the same amount of sex with the same "quality"? of women?

I believe, just from my own personal experiences, that hung guys get in way more sexual situations from being well endowed.. I believe women can tell how endowed a guy is (using some sixth sense) and often tell their friends and their friends become attracted.. I also believe being endowed makes me more confident and bold sexually.. but this is just my guess. what do you guys and gals think?

Last edited by a moderator:

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am sure there is no relation. I know of average to small hung guys who have a lot more sex than the superhung. True, i don't know all the people in the world, but I know for sure you don't need special physical attributes to have a lot of sex, just the right personality to work on girls.

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
I thinking more of the average though.. like if you have 2 people that are the same personality type.. the same looks.. does the hung guy have more oppurtunities to get laid because he is hung?

Does being hung help you get laid more or less?

Last edited:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My size has led to some moments with girls, but it was more so a couple friends back in high school used to just come over and play with it late at night...for some reason they really liked making it hard and then soft again, and in college, this led to them telling their friends, and then their friends joining in on the fun...good times

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to remember that generally speaking "on average" the girl doesn't know the cock size of those 2 similarly attractive/personality men and therefore it will all be down to chance which she ends up sleeping with.

The only way this would count would be if the one with the bigger cock was more confident, to sway her decision, but you have already stated the 2 men have similar personality. Also I know plenty of men very confident and forward with women that range from small to average.

In general and through months of learning on this site -

1) Girls DO like big cocks.

2) Girls looking for a partner generally do NOT care about the cock size unless they are size queens. The cock size is a nice bonus if they get lucky.

3) Girls looking for casual sex may well push for a bigger cock, but even then that isn't the be all and end all in a casual fuck.

I am truly healed of my worries I can tell you! haha

EDIT: I HAVE had some girls come on to me after hearing I was doing well in the cock department, but I have also had many girls talk about it but show no interest.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
1) Girls DO like big cocks.

2) Girls looking for a partner generally do NOT care about the cock size unless they are size queens. The cock size is a nice bonus if they get lucky.

3) Girls looking for casual sex may well push for a bigger cock, but even then that isn't the be all and end all in a casual fuck.

Mr_C is right, and his last statement really sums it up. Lots of women have some sort of personal feeling about what sort of cock they like, but who they sleep with comes down to a lot more than cock size.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its like for us guys. In our heads we may have a perfect combination of boobs, booty and pussy look and feel but that is all just a bonus when you meet the right girl. And in casual sex that almost doesn't matter at all - you want ANY kind of attraction that then leads to you fucking the hell out of each other.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's worked both ways for me: on the one hand, being big means a lot of rumours spread and meant I got attention from girls I would have probably thought were out of my league (or at least not my type). But it also means there are some girls who find it too big and are either too afraid to take it at all, or can't handle it as easily as a 6" guy.

I think the only way it would make an actual difference in their sex-life is if the average guy you're comparing the superhung guy too is insecure about his own size.

D

deleted356736

Studies have shown that well endowed men have, on average, more sexual partners in their lifetimes. As always, the reasons for this have to be hypothesised. One theory is that well hung men are more sexually confident, and women pick up on this confidence. Maybe some men have been beneficiaries of rumours about their endowment, and maybe women really can tell the size of a man, although I doubt the latter as almost all women who have expressed a comment on my size were genuinely surprised.

Regardless of personal opinions and experience, there have been a couple of studies on this that I know of, covering some thousands of men.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Id like to know about those surveys. That online penis survey does a similar question but seeing as it is self measure you would assume the guys bigging themselves up falsely for size will also lie a little on number of sex partners.

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
It's tough to say.. because I have had situations happen with me where I think my size got more attention than an average guy would get.. but maybe I just got lucky and met a lot of size queens. Maybe I should start another thread where we post similar personal stories.

likesnewthings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what does 'superhung' mean? i'm sure this has been hashed around a lot. i'm certainly well endowed... women are very happy when they they what's below, but i certainly wouldn't call myself 'superhung'. i consider that 10 (or more). one of my college roommates was close to what i would call that though, but we got laid about the same, which was a lot. i learned at an early age (like 19-20) that i could give a girl a certain look that conveyed exactly what i wanted to do and that i could back it up. i think having a good size weiner allows you to give that body language, which certainly leads to more sex. word of mouth? absolutely- that helps too. im not sure it matters much as far as number of girls layed if your 8, 9 or 10, but overall guys this big get laid a lot more, i would say. logical, really.

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah.. I think at least 10 inches is superhung. I just think big enough where a girl that has seen several guys and knows what she is talking about would still call you huge.

Maybe 9 would meet that level too..

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

Id like to know about those surveys. That online penis survey does a similar question but seeing as it is self measure you would assume the guys bigging themselves up falsely for size will also lie a little on number of sex partners.

I've seen proper psychological surveys, not online bragging type of statistics.

Taysom

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys don't usually get girls b/c of their cocks, they have to have a good personality . . . obviously. Then once they do have sex with them they are hooked and probably get laid more b/c of their size. That's just what I've observed/experienced.

D

deleted356736

Guys don't usually get girls b/c of their cocks, they have to have a good personality . . . obviously. Then once they do have sex with them they are hooked and probably get laid more b/c of their size. That's just what I've observed/experienced.

Women are often attracted to confident man, and if a man is confident in himself sexually, then he will most likely attract more women. This is borne out by the numbers of partners statistics.

I agree that size certainly doesn't hurt sex once your in a relationship, and if my experience is anything to go by, well! Regular sex throughout our decades together, never waning. Throughout two pregnancies until the last days, within a couple of weeks (or less) of giving birth, throughout child raising. She wanted sex shortly after her operation, but just slow and gentle, side-by-side sex. There might be a reason for so much sex that never seems to end.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would say that well hung men --gay or straight --who show off their size or who have a reputation for having a large cock tend to be presented with more opportunities for sex and more easily cultivate opportunities for sex. Whether they actively pursue these opportunities varies a lot according to the individual.