Do superhung straight guys have more sex?

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In my freshman year in college word got out in the dorms that I had a big one. I was kind of a dork, so it was actually humorous to some girls. Nevertheless, I got laid often my freshman year because of this reputation. This included being with girls that would not have been interested (and frankly I discovered that I was not interested in that type of "popular girl" anyway). It was fun. I admit I was slutty.

Now my current girlfriend is a size queen but our relationship is more than cock. Yes, my cock helps keep our relationship strong but we have much more.

Outside of the dorm environment, I do not think woman would be able to tell that I am hung unless i am showing a bulge.

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
The 3 "hungest" guys I know get laid more often (almost) than the other 15 on the team. All the puck sluts have seen us screw in front of the others and we've all been measured. The biggest guys even get followed home from workouts at the gym. One guy has 2-3 girls take him to lunch, smoke and blow jobs before he goes back to afternoon classes. Whats weird is its the girls stalking the big dick guys. They have there own "club" where there awarded points for screwing, shoplifting, drinking, drugging contests. The girls get the most points for the huge cocks and even more for taking 2or3 at a time.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one seems to brag about my penis :redface:.

I mean I had sex with a local girl very 'well known' and she didn't tell anyone! Only one out of about eight girlfriends told their friends too...

I must attract the smart girls who don't want to advertise me to the competition.

Having said that, and as has already been said, not many girls know a guy's cock size until he gets naked. So I would say hung straight guys don't get more action. Or maybe they do and I'm the only one not getting any? :rolleyes:

big_c

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Women are often attracted to confident man, and if a man is confident in himself sexually, then he will most likely attract more women. This is borne out by the numbers of partners statistics.

[snip]

I think it's more emanating a strong (term chosen selectively) MALE aura (sexually and otherwise) rather than confidence. Confident men don't necessarily have a predisposition to get laid, but beyond that being said, those who are "leaders of the pack" do. :cool:

I can be a really confident asshole, but if no one like me, I'm not getting laid.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, they don't. I know I've been exposed to some situations and opportunities because of my size... but it doesn't necessarily translate to 'more sex'. It all depends on the person... but women don't necessarily sleep with guys because of the size of their dick. Sure, I've been in situations where women have hooked up with me because they knew and were interested or curious (and I even like to think for other reasons)... but in general, women hook up with guys that interest them for reasons that have nothing to do with their penises.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know...I'm hung but very short and skinny, so most women never gave me a chance. But...my current gf knew I'd be endowed before our first date she claimed. I believe her, because when she first took down my pants her exact words were "Wow, I knew it".

geocycle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the 'first impression' list for most straight girls goes something like this:

1. Height
2. Personality / Confidence
3. Looks

Other things like money, and muscles might be in there too. If you have something that gives you confidence, women will be attracted to that.

The other factor: I could easily imagine that less-endowed men would not be as aggressive in pursuing women for sex.

D

deleted15807

I think the 'first impression' list for most straight girls goes something like this:

1. Height
2. Personality / Confidence
3. Looks

Other things like money, and muscles might be in there too. If you have something that gives you confidence, women will be attracted to that.

You forgot 'sense of humor'. If I hear that one more time. Then again scientists say women are attracted to guys with a sense of humor because it signals intelligence. Let's face it if you're stupid chances are you won't be funny. Good humor does require brains.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the OP: who knows? Somebody posted that he "saw some surveys" about bigger dicked dudes having more sex, but then he didn't link to the surveys, so that's meaningless.

Why don't you conduct your own poll? 'Course guys are going to lie about the number of chicks they've screwed AND their dick size, so it might not be worth anyone's time.

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
I think it's all about confidence. One of the most beastly looking dudes I know gets with a different girl every weekend and has about eight girls in rotation but he chalks it all up to confidence. Let's also call a spade a spade: young chicks who are looking for just a fun time dig guys with money and a slew of other qualities before the size of your junk.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't consider myself in the superhung category, but being in my early 30's, a former H.S. and college jock, a gym-freak who's bod shows it, having multiple degrees and am fairly stable in a well-paying job gives me a list of #'s on my cell to call in case my current gf's out of town, etc. Like rowing88 said above, those factors contribute to a lot of self-confidence. On the other hand, an equal # of women have seen my vacuum pumping and obsession with cockrings, leather, metal, chaps and harness as major faults, not to mention my lack of C and unwillingness to be tied down, unless it means ropes, handcuffs, leather straps.

Last edited: