Do superhung straight guys have more sex?

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes by much more but reason is layered.
I have actually read studies, surveys and seen that the larger a guy is the more partners they have in their "sex years" (before make mistake of getting married unless want kids and all that comes with that) and is significant. But, that is just surveys.
Personal experience "proves" it though. I am bisexual. The straight guys I have made friends with, three that got to know enough to find out this type of thing, get call backs and referrals up the ying yang. All three could have gotten laid every night and had a nice rotation of variety. Oddly enough, the ease of which they could get laid got rather dull to point that my inquiries and being around to actually witness that they would seek new women that didn't know so that they could still enjoy the pursuit and conquest angle of sex... the just being handed it from a variety of sorts but two groups in particular (the late in college years and just post college women that wanted to experience it and the recently divorced, "cougars", wanted to do the same) got old... go figure!
I am not huge! Yes, I have actually measured - yikes, how silly but did it. I am only 6.4 inches long but apparently the width is something that is of note though it is only a smooth and slightly curved upward thickness of 6.25 for shaft with my head slightly ballooning to 6.8 around (inches). Yet that size has added at least ten notches to my headboard. So, the guys that were the nice seven by seven plus got no doubting from me on their "requests" talk they shared.