Do tall guys like short guys?

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 6'2", and I have always been attracted to taller guys, but that isn't easy to find. Each guy I have dated has been a little bit shorter (they ranged from 5'10" to 6'). Two of my best fuck buddies fall on either side, one is 5'9" and the other is 6'5".

I recently messed around a few times with a new guy, he is 6'6". For once, I felt like I was the short one. But I am not intersted in hooking up with him again, not because of his height, but the chemistry between us is not right.

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do tall or muscular guys actually like short and skinny guys?

I’m 19, 5’1, 100 lbs and guys over 6’3, especially muscular ones with big hands who love talking abt lifting me, turn me tf on. Is it the same for y’all?

Oh, and if you fit the description, don’t be afraid to hmu with pics
I adore shorter, fit, hung tops. I’m 5’9” and just love having. shorter top crawling on my back.

Dribbler

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm 6 foot tall, maybe 6'1''. I did not check for a long time. I don't have a particular preference for shorter or taller guys. In fact, the best sexual experience I had was with a short guy of Algerian origin. I was more than a head taller than him but he had a cock twice as big as mine. These differences amused him. In any case, he was so horny and enduring! He fucked me and it was awesome.

Reactions: 129JOHN
D

deleted22411621

I’m short to 5”5. I’ve noticed tall guys love short guys. It makes them feel more dominate

dan123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you for this topic. I'm not a giant at 183cm, but have been attracted to men shorter than me my whole adult life (so far!). Only one of my romantic partners was taller and of the others, they all had different body types (more thick, more lean, more athletic). On a base level I find a more compact body and an attractive face particularly stunning, although there must be 'layers'; only a vague sense of dominance in topping, and romantically the somehow intimate feeling of a partner being able to let me wrap myself around him.

jjprodriv

Legendary Member
Media
Thank you for this topic. I'm not a giant at 183cm, but have been attracted to men shorter than me my whole adult life (so far!). Only one of my romantic partners was taller and of the others, they all had different body types (more thick, more lean, more athletic). On a base level I find a more compact body and an attractive face particularly stunning, although there must be 'layers'; only a vague sense of dominance in topping, and romantically the somehow intimate feeling of a partner being able to let me wrap myself around him.
I’m 1.63mt, would that work ?