Do testicles ever stop producing?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by PLANK, Sep 12, 2005.

1. PLANK

PLANK New Member

I was wondering if a guy did not ejaculate, do the testicles keep producing semen indefinitely or does the process slow down and stop after a while?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Stay active and healthy, ejaculating often, and your testicles may very well still be producing until you take your last breath.

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

...and what a way to go... :bounce:

4. PLANK

PLANK New Member

I actually meant to ask if the testicles ever get "full". So if I didn't ejaculate for 2 months, would I still be producing semen or would they shut down and say "that's enough for now"?

5. PLANK

PLANK New Member

I know that SPERM is absorbed back into the body, but what about the other fluids which make up the majority of the ejaculate?

6. mlg1783

mlg1783 Member

I know that SPERM is absorbed back into the body, but what about the other fluids which make up the majority of the ejaculate?
    [post=342867]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]WEll first of all NO tour testicles never stop produceing sperm unless you die of course, sperm production may slow down as you age. Also if you go without ejaculating for a long period of time your vas deferns the tubes that store the sperm become "full" you will most likely have a naucturnal emision which is also known as a wet dream, it is the bodies way of expeling unused semen, this happens in your sleep, so to aviod a messy wakeup i would advise you expel the semen one way or another, if you know what I mean. I HOPE I HELPED answer some questions. be free to ask me anything. mlg1783@yahoo.com

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

Actually, excess semen that is not ejaculated in a timely fashion is reabsorbed by the body.

8. PLANK

PLANK New Member

Thanks everyone for your answers. I've heard of guys (a certain LPSG blogger perhaps...) who hold out for weeks and claim to have several HUGE loads available for one single night. It just didn't seem possible that the body could build up that much semen. I DO believe that some people produce a lot more than others, but abstaining for more than a week is probably not going to get you a whole lot more "stuff" to work with, it seems.

Let me know if this assesment seems correct!

Draft saved Draft deleted