Do the ladies like pubes around the shaft?

B_Hungtroll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you had to choose between amazon jungle pubes or totally shaved.. what would it be?

Shaving the balls is a pretty rigorous task.. is it all for not?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You mean all for naught. Not all for not. I prefer shaved balls. Hair on the shaft is completely unacceptable to me if you want a blowie, or sex without a condom. Hair on the mound is fine. Hair on the balls is fine too, but if you want me to lick them frequently, you shave them.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
Given the two choices, shaved. The only issue I have with guys shaving deh nutz is a lack of upkeep, making for long periods of uncomfy stubble.

Gritty grinds suck. :cussing2:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Given the two choices, shaved. The only issue I have with guys shaving deh nutz is a lack of upkeep, making for long periods of uncomfy stubble.

Gritty grinds suck. :cussing2:
Stubble on the nuts bothers me way less than stubble on the shaft, or even hair on the shaft. Any hair on the shaft feels gritty to me.

B_Hungtroll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't think pubic hair is disgusting? ahah I think I do. But if you saw me after I broke up with my girlfriend and didn't shave for a while, the bush would scare you.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You don't think pubic hair is disgusting? ahah I think I do. But if you saw me after I broke up with my girlfriend and didn't shave for a while, the bush would scare you.

Why would it be disgusting? Hairlessness just makes people look pre-pubescent.

I repeat, keep the hair.

I agree 100% :smile:

And Luka agrees, so I must be right :biggrin1:.

B_Hungtroll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm talking about on a woman, that I can't stand pubic hair. So i figured I wouldn't be hypocritical.. but hell yeah it's much easier for me not to shave so yeah I'd be glad to stop.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally find a healthier alternative to keep the hair but just trim it. :) But I'm not speaking for what a woman would prefer.

I shaved once recently (second time in my life) and I really do not like it. It's smoother to feel but, in my opinion, it just doesn't look nice. Then again, I'm a hairy guy and that may be why it just looks weird being bald in that one spot.

Shave all the hair the shaft and the balls. When I start getting the stubble that's enough motivation for me to shave again since it doesn't feel OR look good. :)

D_Ernest Hummingway

Experimental Member
Media
personally speaking, as a guy with little amount of hair on his body (not my fault, my bloodline is clean shaved) i trim it so that it looks good on my body, and it makes my cock look good, as for having sex with a woman, she must be and I repeat, she must be clean shaved. not my fault, lost my virginity to a girl who was hot and clean shaved and can't get that out of my head.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a freaking bear. If I'm ever gonna get mouth bugs from the mrs. Im gonna shave him. I don't do the whole scorched earth policy but the shaft and balls get the treatment. That way no stray pubes in her mouth and I get loverly mouth hugs. She likes how it makes him look anyway.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So basically.. I should continue shaving my junk?
It depends. If you are shaving all of it away, that's unattractive to me. If you are just shaving the shaft and balls, and leaving all the hair on your pubic mound, then yes, you should keep shaving your junk. The only hair I really care about removing is shaft hair. Shaft hair irritates the hell out of my pussy. It has got to go and stay gone.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
Stubble on the nuts bothers me way less than stubble on the shaft, or even hair on the shaft. Any hair on the shaft feels gritty to me.

Agree tenfold, but I couldn't think of a clever line for shaft shaving. :dunce: ... though Labia lacerator comes to mind when thinking of a stubble covered hump stump. :196:

Anyhow, since we seem to be a bit beyond only having two options: manscape the scenery, shave the naughty bits, and do try to use some good moisturizing/shaving product so the places where you did shave aren't all red and goose-pimply. Do that and you get a 10 for effort. :bigok: