• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Do the majority of Guys shave competley?

B_Hey22

Banned
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been shaving competley for about 2 to 3 years and I am just wondering if it is normal. I know all of my friends do it but what about everyone else? Do women like it better

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
oh jeez... i used to have completely.... can grow more hair around my cock than I can on my face...

which sounds like a reason to shave but really, I can't grow a beard... can go 3 months withut shaving my face without much more than a 5 o'clock shadow.

but as far as shaving completely I just find it's SOoooo much upkeep. and there's issues with hairbumps when I'm constantly in dancebelts, tights, etc. and I'm really OCD and a perfectionist.... so the hair-line... where you stop shaving
I've yet to get in a way that I like.

Lex

Sexy Member
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am mostly naturally smooth. I have my face and head for work. Trim my pubes every so often (leaving hair).

Nothing wrong with a man having fur. Nope.

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
My bush is lush and full, wouldn't shave for anyone, this is how I am HAIRY. If someone doesn't like it; FUCK THEM!

Seriously, why make urself into something you previous were; a prepubescent boy.

Nicebulge

Experimental Member
Shave the shaft and balls, trim the pubes. Great for oral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Several others I know do the same. Don't like the total shaved look.

B_Hey22

Banned
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I don't shave my balls they get wicked itchy

dc46064

Sexy Member
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I shave my head always. As far as downstairs--- I shave my balls, up the base of my shaft and trim my pubes. I really dont like a man all shaved. My partner likes the trim for oral, he likes to deep throat.

VeeP

Experimental Member
Website
Visit site
IMO very (and I mean very) few guys can pull of the completely shaven look without it being creepily boyish in appearance. Personally I shave my balls and shaft, then trim the rest but leave the pubes rather long. A tightly clipped chest and belly can be a big turn-on, though. :yup:

B_Hey22

Banned
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO very (and I mean very) few guys can pull of the completely shaven look without it being creepily boyish in appearance. Personally I shave my balls and shaft, then trim the rest but leave the pubes rather long. A tightly clipped chest and belly can be a big turn-on, though. :yup:

You cut your pubes very short though it looks shaved

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Sexuality
No Response

I think black guys pull off the completely shaved look much better than white guys do. Completely shaved adult white men, unless they are very muscular, tend to look like plucked chickens.

Earthbound

Experimental Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do the majority of guys shave [their body] completely?
I'd surely assume not. I'd surely hope not!

Dave NoCal

Gold
Sexuality
No Response
None of the guys I have seen at my gym shave completely. A very few noticeably shave their pubic hair down closer to their dicks and a couple more I have noticed shave their shaft and around it. It looks obvious rather than natural. I agree with others that few guys can successfully pull off this look. To do so they need to be very smooth all over and extremely lean. I shave my balls and shaft but am carefull not to shave around the shaft to where it is noticeable. I trim the rest but leave it about an inch long and clip my body every few weeks.
Dave

B_Hey22

Banned
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave and I don't look like a 10 year old I mean I don't do it everyday

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a friend who waxes my balls. I trim the hair around the shaft a bit and my pubes in order to make my cock look larger. I don't like the look of totally shaved pubes on me - nor the ingrown hairs.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i shave my ball sac, just to get rid of those annoying stray hairs, as i reckon it is nicer to whoever is sucking me off.

as for the rest trim with the clippers every 4-5 weeks or so, no 2.

B_thickjohnny

Banned
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been smooth for years but I'm naturally not hairy. Shaving at first, then using Veet but recently tried waxing. WOW! you can't get any smoother. I love it for me but it does not matter on other guys. Just don't have hair on your back, that's all I ask.

B_Hey22

Banned
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you wax your balls at home is there a trick? Can you make home made wax