Do the majority of Guys shave competley?

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the guys who shave completley where are the proper areas to shave. I know like the balls and the shaft and the upper region but how far down to you go below your balls? And do you shave your inner thighs?

Smoldering

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I suppose it kinda depends on what activities you expect down there. I've experimented with shaving cock and balls and liked the feeling a great deal. OTOH maintenance is a bitch.

If I think I'll get lucky I'd like to be at least trimmed for a willing mouth. I've never done any ass play and have always been self conscious about anal hygiene (never clean enough and all that), but if someone is into rimming, I'd want at least to provide a clean and clear playground.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never, ever shave the pubes or balls. Not only do I love the look of pubic hair, the way I see it all men and women have hair there for a reason. IIRC from the books I read when I was younger, even a degree difference in temperature in the genital region affects myriad things from tumescence to fertility, and hair is meant to keep that region the right temperature -- warmer than ambient when it's cold, and cooler by helping dissipate body heat when it's warmer.

Whatever the function, I think it's sexy as hell.

I shave,

cock, balls, ass, and chest

So nice and smooth here

smooth balls and base of shaft. trimmed top. you can see for yourself. :)

builder10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
nah its weird to shave it all.... my missus would freak... and i think it looks fkn stupid anyway.. maybe bit of clip if its gettin like a forest... but nothin hectic

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I like smooth shaved balls. And I don't want any hair growing out of my erect shaft. I trim back far enough so that it is all bare cock disappearing into my wife's hot cunt.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
shave the shaft, nuts all the time, trim the pubes. Being doing that for decades, and the ex she loved it, just like I her shaved or at least trimmed down too. Every so often it all goes off facial hair to tip of toes.

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never thought of doing it until I went for vasectomy. Dr told me I could just do it myself but didn't know how much to do so did it all. Loved it ever since. Now I even go under and do around hole as well. Just love the feel.

Nicebulge

Experimental Member
Media
Shave the shaft and balls trim the pubes here. Love the feel and the look. Great for oral. Wash and towel dry, then apply baby powder, then shave. Gives a really close shave. Do it daily for a crisp clean look. It took a few times at first to get it all, but after several days, it has been really smooth.