Do the majority of Guys shave competley?

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been shaving competley for about 2 to 3 years and I am just wondering if it is normal. I know all of my friends do it but what about everyone else? Do women like it better

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
oh jeez... i used to have completely.... can grow more hair around my cock than I can on my face...

which sounds like a reason to shave but really, I can't grow a beard... can go 3 months withut shaving my face without much more than a 5 o'clock shadow.

but as far as shaving completely I just find it's SOoooo much upkeep. and there's issues with hairbumps when I'm constantly in dancebelts, tights, etc. and I'm really OCD and a perfectionist.... so the hair-line... where you stop shaving
I've yet to get in a way that I like.

Nicebulge

Experimental Member
Media
Shave the shaft and balls, trim the pubes. Great for oral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Several others I know do the same. Don't like the total shaved look.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I shave my head always. As far as downstairs--- I shave my balls, up the base of my shaft and trim my pubes. I really dont like a man all shaved. My partner likes the trim for oral, he likes to deep throat.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
IMO very (and I mean very) few guys can pull of the completely shaven look without it being creepily boyish in appearance. Personally I shave my balls and shaft, then trim the rest but leave the pubes rather long. A tightly clipped chest and belly can be a big turn-on, though. :yup:

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO very (and I mean very) few guys can pull of the completely shaven look without it being creepily boyish in appearance. Personally I shave my balls and shaft, then trim the rest but leave the pubes rather long. A tightly clipped chest and belly can be a big turn-on, though. :yup:

You cut your pubes very short though it looks shaved

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think black guys pull off the completely shaved look much better than white guys do. Completely shaved adult white men, unless they are very muscular, tend to look like plucked chickens.

Earthbound

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do the majority of guys shave [their body] completely?
I'd surely assume not. I'd surely hope not!