Do the majority of Guys shave competley?

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
None of the guys I have seen at my gym shave completely. A very few noticeably shave their pubic hair down closer to their dicks and a couple more I have noticed shave their shaft and around it. It looks obvious rather than natural. I agree with others that few guys can successfully pull off this look. To do so they need to be very smooth all over and extremely lean. I shave my balls and shaft but am carefull not to shave around the shaft to where it is noticeable. I trim the rest but leave it about an inch long and clip my body every few weeks.
Dave

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave and I don't look like a 10 year old I mean I don't do it everyday

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a friend who waxes my balls. I trim the hair around the shaft a bit and my pubes in order to make my cock look larger. I don't like the look of totally shaved pubes on me - nor the ingrown hairs.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i shave my ball sac, just to get rid of those annoying stray hairs, as i reckon it is nicer to whoever is sucking me off.

as for the rest trim with the clippers every 4-5 weeks or so, no 2.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been smooth for years but I'm naturally not hairy. Shaving at first, then using Veet but recently tried waxing. WOW! you can't get any smoother. I love it for me but it does not matter on other guys. Just don't have hair on your back, that's all I ask.

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you wax your balls at home is there a trick? Can you make home made wax

Penistroker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Totally natural here, just shave my face. I noticed that a few guys at the gym have bald cocks and they look like little boys. It doesnt help that a few have fat rolls around their dicks. One dude has a bald dong and a hairy back and chest, looks gross and stupid as hell. Guys are supposed to be hairy. My gf and her friends said that they would laugh at a guy if he opened his pants and was bald. One said she told a dude that it wasnt going to happen and to just leave because she was so grossed out by his baby looking dick.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shaved the hairs off twice out of curiosity and nothing else. I wasn't done as sadly many try, to make it look bigger. It wasn't to remove unwanted hairs. It was to find out what the rage was about.

Shaving looks silly on most men and should only be done for medical reasons.

For the people who think shaving is the answer to avoiding hairs in the mouth, they cllearly are doing it all wrong. I have a comb which I use on all genital hair so they are not matted together and there aren't dozens of loose hairs for the other man to choke on {or use as dental floss}. I have given head to hundreds, possibly thousands~~I lost count~~and have never had an issue with the hairs. I push the pubes around the cock up and back and have run my hands over his balls and scrotum several times getting rid of loose hairs, and have never once gotten a hair lodged in my throat. A few times they've snagged in my teeth when I get to wild.

Shavign off all the hair makes it look comical or sickly depending. and a shaved area can be more trouble when the hairs have begun regrowing and are sharp as needles. I;d rather work with the hair then have the haircuts all around my mouth and nose and on my cheeks.

If God wanted us all to be smooth we'd have been all made that way. As it stands some men have a lot of hair and some have very little which makes the dining experience much more fun. And is anything mor comedic than a man with hair on his legs, chest, stomach, arms and even back having no hairs in the area around his cock making it look like he's wearing a pair of hairy crotchless pants?

You want to trim the hair, I can deal with it, just don't shave it.

mellisa1983

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I NEVER meat a guy who shaves!! , it just look 2 much like my little brother junk when I used 2 change him!!LOL.....men r supposed 2 b hairy!

NM8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always shave cock and balls here. Keep pubes trimmed. Seems to work best for me. Have shaven completely a few times as an experiment, but I didn't like the look for me. For some guys it works, but generally I think trimmed pubes and shaven cock and balls works best for most guys.

D

deleted294834

I shave balls and shaft only; maybe trim pubes once in awhile when needed.

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any younger kids want to back me up. I only know people who shave. All of my friends do

D

deleted69654

I have shaved completely before, but I didn't like it. I usually keep the balls shaved and the rest trimmed (maybe 1/2 in or so)

D

deleted509196

My boyfriend doesn't shave. Well, only face sometimes. I don't mind hair. He said he'd like to be smooth though, but I like him how he is. I did pluck some hairs on his back for him though 'cause he said they were annoying him.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I def agree that it makes for a hell of a freaky look, like some kind of man-sized prepube boy. I think a veejay looks better shaved since it matches with the rest of a woman's essentially hairless body, but a cock? It looks a lot hotter and manly with some hair.