Do the majority of men like to talk about sex to their partners

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I have a very positive sex life... it is built on lots of communication over many years.

I don't think we would still be together after 30 years if we didn't communicate and discuss our likes and dislikes. I'm not just talking about in the heat of the moment pillow talk -- which is great by the way. We also joke and talk about it while driving in the car, while walking in the park, while shopping in the grocery store...

Now that I think about it, I guess I'm talking and joking about sex all the time with my wife. She will point out women she thinks I might find attractive, I will ask her what situations make her aroused.

Like typical man and woman, we have different likes and dislikes, we are stimulated different ways and by different things. But so long as we both understand and accept each other and our different likes and dislikes that will make the relationship stronger.

I can't see how it could or would work if you don't communicate.

I guess I don't understand the question...

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, if you don't say anuthing, I'll take it upon myself to do it my way. I am very receptive to instruction. Other then that, I love talking sex with anyone that will listen...that's why I joined LPSG!