Do the Straight Men here secretly enjoy making fun of a very stereotypical gay? I

mrpuny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do the Straight Men here secretly enjoy making fun of a very stereotypical gay? I'm short, scrawny, limp wristed, small hung and effeminate and get teased by Straight Men alot...i'm 5'6", 110 lbs and almost 4" cut...i think it's funny and encourage the teasing by really flaming it up...guys think its hysterically funny.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not-sure-if-serious-gif-1.gif

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do the Straight Men here secretly enjoy making fun of a very stereotypical gay? I'm short, scrawny, limp wristed, small hung and effeminate and get teased by Straight Men alot...i'm 5'6", 110 lbs and almost 4" cut...i think it's funny and encourage the teasing by really flaming it up...guys think its hysterically funny.
No

Kade94

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am gonna be very honest here. I did made fun of effeminate gay guys when I was a teenager, not bullying, but as a joke between my buddies. I am ashamed of it. I don't do it anymore. A lot of straight guys still do it, some of my friends do it. Even if they don't consider themselves homophobic or discriminate against gay people, they still have some stereotypical notions about being gay, they still make gay jokes among themselves and they would call someone gay as an insult if that guy is not "manly" enough.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too wasn't sure if the OP was being serious or not, not because of the post but because it has taken the OP 11 years to make their 1st post.
But that said, no I have never made fun of Gay guys and would never do so.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shirley was serious not sure about the op.
I find pathetic people tacking advantage of other differences to make fun of them. About the op I don’t feel healthy to encourage it.
I’m sorry but flaming gay feels too much energy, like I got the message now relax.
About bullies I feel they have something going under, all the effort they do to make someone life miserable they could get the prom queen

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am gonna be very honest here. I did made fun of effeminate gay guys when I was a teenager, not bullying, but as a joke between my buddies. I am ashamed of it. I don't do it anymore. A lot of straight guys still do it, some of my friends do it. Even if they don't consider themselves homophobic or discriminate against gay people, they still have some stereotypical notions about being gay, they still make gay jokes among themselves and they would call someone gay as an insult if that guy is not "manly" enough.

I appreciate the honesty :cool:

Reactions: Kade94

lkpt14094

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know... I think encouraging hateful behavior is awful. You may find it funny, but what about those who do not. Young gay kids who are just finding their way and are maybe smaller or on the effeminate side don't need to be made fun of or bullied and probably most don't find it funny. What happens when you do it or take it too far in front of the wrong person and you get beat up? Still happens. I find this all reprehensible.

mrpuny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank You for Your response, Mr. Kade...it is all just in fun.

mrpuny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know... I think encouraging hateful behavior is awful. You may find it funny, but what about those who do not. Young gay kids who are just finding their way and are maybe smaller or on the effeminate side don't need to be made fun of or bullied and probably most don't find it funny. What happens when you do it or take it too far in front of the wrong person and you get beat up? Still happens. I find this all reprehensible.
thanks for responding...yes, you are right...it is a dangerous line to cross with a lot of Heterosexual Men...but for the MOST part, it's just in fun and very light hearted. i will mince, lisp and flame about amidst the chuckles and laughter from the Heterosexual Men and many many of them have told me it was refreshing to meet a homo who was not "DL" or unclear about who they are. They tell me it's cool that they can EASILY tell i am a fruitcake just by seeing me walking down the street.

Reactions: sizequeenie

Some of them probably make fun: those should reevaluate their prejudices, imo.
Some others don't do.

Reactions: lkpt14094

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm straight and I'm glad I am. I don't have any secret urges or desires. Love my wife and have been faithful to her our entire marriage. I'm glad my son and daughter aren't gay. If they were gay I would love them just as much as I already do. All that being said, I only dislike people who aren't accepting of others and who think their damn shit don't stink. Ok, I'll say it - I am really disliking a whole lot of Republicans!!!

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the person and how close of friends we are. I prefer to normally just treat someone as a person and not a stereotype (don’t mean to sound too noble). But when I have had fun around that, it has been a close friend and we both knew it was a joke about the stereotype and not about them.

Reactions: Kade94