Do they know?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by goodone13, Nov 3, 2010.

1. goodone13

goodone13 Member

Albums:
    Does your girl know you do PE (penis enlargement)? If u are a female, have you ever caught ur man, doing PE?
    I was in the bedroom one time doing some stretching while I was looking for something to wear and my girl walked in and caught me. She looked a little puzzled. I said "what?" lol, she was like "oh nothing" lol. So she grabbed whatever it was she was looking for and left the room lol. It was kind of funny but awkward at the same time. So I'm still not sure she knows. She probably just thought I was jerking off.

2. Demon7

Demon7 Member

My partner is happy to help lol. I explained the benefits and potential possibilities. I'm 30 n my lifestyle had been quite careless up until last year my eq was slowly diminishing n it was noticeable. After pe we both noticed the difference specially the slight gains n sadly the partial loss but still nonetheless there was a positive effect. My partner is all pro pe n hiding it really just makes things awkward. In fact my partner goes out her way to even make evo oil for me lol

3. goodone13

goodone13 Member

Albums:
  4. TDurden1979

TDurden1979 Member

Albums:
    She knows I mess around with it. She doesn't know exactly how much I do or what I do other than stretch a bit. I hang and pump now too, spend about an hour on it a day total. Other than that I keep it in the open should she ever find any of my "gear" sittin' around.

5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my wife "discovered" i was doing PE during the time she was pregnant with our second child. when we resumed normal sexual relations she noticed right away.

Draft saved Draft deleted