Do They Make Bigger Jockstraps?

p2grow: Men, look on the web for "ketoco". They make pouch underwear and great jocks with endowed pouches. They are in Texas and can do custom things if you need. I wear boxers mostly but sometimes need to pack things close and snug.

ROConn: Hey guys, My problem is nuts but on the rare occasion where sports support is needed the new one's you're seeing everywhere (Safe T Gard) are actually quite a bit larger in the pouch.

I've found it both stretches to cover it all and holds me in place (which can be a little problematic given heavy sac) . . . and hey. . . I think its fun that they're easier to find in colors than in white (but for the full selection goto www.internationaljock.com )

WaSwimjock: Hey guys,
I'm new to the posts, but the one that interests the most is this one - where guys complain about jocks.

Being a longtime jock wearer (damned sexy things) I think I've found the best one yet to solve our problem - the ProSport - which can be found at International Jock. It's got a pouch that's made out of t-shirt-like material but which is surrounded by very comfortable elastic straps. Man, what a great jock to wear whenever and wherever. Even if you grow just a little, it's still got room and stretch without being confining and I challenge anyone to "fall out" of it.

And in regards to the cup question for you sporting types, having worn cups a lot (even to work as a cop) I've also found a solution to that. My favorite cup is a Slazenger Cricket "box". They, too, used to be found on IJ, but alas, no more. A web search of Slazenger Abdo Box (them dang Brits anyway, Hah!) will find them for you. They tend to have more room, no pointy edges, and are shaped to not rub you wrong.

At any rate, when I used to wear the cup/box inside of the pouch I'd always end up crunched and mashed with lines all over. What I do now is to wear the cup directly against my skin inside the ProSport. Before putting it on, though, I lube the cup with an ointment called Bag Balm. BB is an ointment made of lanolin and used for keeping cow udders soft during milking (sorry for the history lesson) but as a result, it doesn't dry out, doesn't run, and keeps the boys moving around and just right. It also has very slightly antiseptic properties and wards off jock itch and any infections perfectly. Best of all, when it's time to take all the gear off, the boys are sooo happy. You can get BB at just about any farm supply store. (It's great for hands and chapped lips, too.)

One word of caution though, before putting any cup directly next to your delicate parts, make sure there are no errant burrs left from the cup casting process - ouch- a bit of sandpaper cures that easily.

Guys, I love the posts and I hope mine helps like yours have helped me.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WaSwimJock said it, the "ProSport" is a good choice. Very soft stretch pouch with elastic bands running along the outside edge of the pouch, enclosed inside the double fabric pouch. They are made in England, or used to be. One of the few jocks that my balls don't excape from.