Do they stare at yours?

jt9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I seem to attract alot of attention at open urinals. At first it was a turn on but now it seems to be annoying. I have almost decided that I should just use a stall. Am i wrong for feeling this way or should I gladly share a shot of my big softee?

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seem to attract alot of attention at open urinals. At first it was a turn on but now it seems to be annoying. I have almost decided that I should just use a stall. Am i wrong for feeling this way or should I gladly share a shot of my big softee?
jt9
" To win your battles... prevents a war":wink:
Yes, I feel you man. It does get somewhat annoying when you don't want the attention always given to that big dick of yours.
Has happened to me all my life.
If and when you have a choice (open urinals or stall) do what you feel is best.
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee
'Let not the young be misled.
For common sense is not so common, if not said.'

Cheeky_monkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yer I get ppl lookin at me dick in urinals, cheeses me off

One time i was in a gay club and this guy was staring at me dick, I shook of my piss, then whacked me dick across his face and told him to get a life

sizequeencameron87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dont get guys staring at my dick but I do get plenty of stares at my chest and stares have never bothered me. It even makes me feel really good when I catch an attractive man looking.

I guess I am asking for it tho cause I'm proud of them and tend to let plenty of cleavage be seen.

I say if youre proud of what you have and dont mind others looking then show what you've got off.

jt9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thanks guys----- and girls the staring issue is probably only going to get worse- i am going to get a reverse orince albert next week--wish me luck!

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are people so embarassed/intimidated by stares. It's not like they're staring because you have three eyes and two noses. They're staring because they're in awe and impressed. That's a good staring. Don't pay it so much attention.

Reactions: The Little Boy

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why are people so embarassed/intimidated by stares. It's not like they're staring because you have three eyes and two noses. They're staring because they're in awe and impressed. That's a good staring. Don't pay it so much attention.

or they're just really pervy. like, i was at a gay bar once, and i had to take a piss. i went into to bathroom, and this guy started to stare at my cock as i was takin a piss. i can pee in front of anyone, so i didn't care. but then he started jerking off and asked if i could piss on him. i was SO fuckin close to punching him. so to me, it's not intimidation or being embarrassed, it's when people get gross that i hate it

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I dont get guys staring at my dick but I do get plenty of stares at my chest and stares have never bothered me. It even makes me feel really good when I catch an attractive man looking.

I guess I am asking for it tho cause I'm proud of them and tend to let plenty of cleavage be seen.

I say if youre proud of what you have and dont mind others looking then show what you've got off.

yeah, thats not even close to the same thing. youre putting them on display, it would be more like someone looking up your skirt

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
or they're just really pervy. like, i was at a gay bar once, and i had to take a piss.
Okay, I get why you were in a gay bar...

One time i was in a gay club and this guy was staring at me dick, I shook of my piss, then whacked me dick across his face and told him to get a life
But you??? I hope this is ironic.

Baseballfan155

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I'd be pretty shocked if I saw an 8 inch soft cock too...can ya really blame them for looking? Your SOFT penis size is over 2 inches bigger than the average ERECT size.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are so many posts on here regarding men finding certain situations uncomfortable in open urinals I'm surprised they don't all just use cubicles- are the open ones that much quicker?
Some men I'd imagine get a kick out of knowing their cocks can be seen but for a lot of you it seems to be offputting.

poisn

Just Browsing
Media
I'm struggling with this. Why does it bother you but you post a pic in your profile where hundreds/thousands of guys can see it?

I just shrug it off as much as possible and move on.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your dick is very full and girthy, if a regular sized guy catches a look of a big dick then it'd be hard not to stare because it's something he's probably very envious of. I was changing in a gym once after a shower and a guy bent down to tie up his shoe lace. The whole time he was down there he just stared straight forward at my cock instead of his shoe.
It was very weird and awkward for me as I'm not used to such obvious male attention but I don't hold it against the guy as I don't think he meant to do it.

I think it's the same kind of thing as with car crashes, no one wants to see them but they can't stop themselves from looking. It's just human nature to be curious

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually just go into a stall. It's just as quick and simplifies the process plus I don't have guys trying to stare at me dick.