Do they stare at yours?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are so many posts on here regarding men finding certain situations uncomfortable in open urinals I'm surprised they don't all just use cubicles- are the open ones that much quicker?
Some men I'd imagine get a kick out of knowing their cocks can be seen but for a lot of you it seems to be offputting.

like i said, with me, i can pee in front of anyone. i just don't like it when guys start jerking off and ask me to piss on them

natural10uncut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I seem to attract alot of attention at open urinals. At first it was a turn on but now it seems to be annoying. I have almost decided that I should just use a stall. Am i wrong for feeling this way or should I gladly share a shot of my big softee?
show it and be proud, but don't brag...a lot of men are unhappy with what they've got...garry

cmuboy25

Experimental Member
Media
This is my first-ever post... I'm writing, not because "they" stare at mine, but because I will admit that there are certain scenarios when I find it next to impossible not to stare myself. Last night, for example, I was in the pool area of the local health club, which happens to be a facility shared with the university here. A guy, probably 21 or 22, was walking out of the hot tub and I realized he was wearing only black spandex shorts. I think he is probably a wrestler, as he was in excellent shape, but his friend was a much huskier guy. In any case, it's pretty common for the wrestlers to use the hot tub and saunas to sweat off the last pound or two for weigh-ins. When I realized what he was wearing, I couldn't resist. I went out of my way to position myself to have a nice long look. And sure enough, the water temperature had agreed nicely with his equipment. It looked like he had a nice length of sausage bouncing around in the wet shorts. I hope I didn't make him uncomfortable, but if I did, I don't think I care ;-)

Media
like i said, with me, i can pee in front of anyone. i just don't like it when guys start jerking off and ask me to piss on them
You know, I have the same problem.:biggrin1: If someone wants to look, I could care less. I'm male, I have a dick, I enjoy it, I'm glad to have it, and I'm proud of it. If those that stare are lucky enough to have one but want to enjoy my dick instead, it's their problem, not mine. I was a swimmer. People saw my dick all the time—locker room, shower, pool, through the Speedo. I think I spent more time out of my Speedo than I spent in it. So if they want to watch while fluids come gushing out, that's their problem. I can think of better things to view.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I doubt that any man can say he has never copped a peek. Courisity killed the cat in situations in grade school, high school, college and as an adult. This is like the absurd statement "I've never masterbated". I appreciate big tits, shapely legs, defined muscles, good abs, firm buns, a thick head of hair and beautiful big penises. (hopefully not on the same person).

I hope that I have been discret and not offended anyone, but I apologise to no one.

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, I can't relate at all. I go out of my way to get checked out. In New York, some bars have troughs instead of urinals. It is awesome. If I see someone looking, I get instantly hard.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's amazing, I was going to start this very thread this very day. I have noticed, much more often in the past few months, that guys are looking at my cock at the urnial. It's not that I mind.

But here's the thing: On several different occassions, guys have seemed to want to leave the bathroom really fast once they look at my cock. Are they embarassed? intimidated? is it all in my head? Anyone had a similar experience?

jt9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yes me original post guy------some dont even pee they will walk up whip it out and then put it back in and leave!

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man...where are ya'll hangin' out.....haha....In Texas, in a regular bar, rest., etc., if you get caught staring at another dudes dick, your probably gonna get your ass whipped....and not in the way your hoping for....a glance is ok...but to stare...nope.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont get guys staring at my dick but I do get plenty of stares at my chest and stares have never bothered me. It even makes me feel really good when I catch an attractive man looking.

I guess I am asking for it tho cause I'm proud of them and tend to let plenty of cleavage be seen.

I say if youre proud of what you have and dont mind others looking then show what you've got off.
Darling you have breasts that would make a dead man cum :wink:

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't care if guys look but I don't go out of my way to show it off either. It may be my 2GA PA hanging at the end of my dick that catches their eye!

viewfromthetop1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i always stand a good way back from the urinal and am always relaxed about it so i don't appear to be "showing off". if they glance fine. often they stare. many times it has developed into something very fun.