Do they stare at yours?

jeremyA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you pee at a urinal hands free then youve got to expect people to stare,if I go in a public toilet I always use the stalls because I am pretty pee shy.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I dunno, when I lived in Texas, never had any problems with guys gobbling up my dick with their eyes, hands or mouths, when I was pissing at a urinal.

Once in Oaxaca Oaxaca Mexico years ago, I whipped it out at a bus station urinal and the mexican guy next to me said in accented English "Oh, my god."

Even though I'm a grower more so than a shower, guys think that my soft on is a hardon and react that way.

Reactions: teninchman

Baseballfan155

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, people don't stare at my cock, because my cock really isn't that amazing...and I don't use open urinals. I usually use the stalls though anyway.

HaagenDazs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use open urinals cuz most times stalls are filthy. People stare, and it's is uncomfortable sometimes, but i just ignore it.

jt9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
people think that my soft one is a hard one- most have never seen one as big as mine when soft

jt9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
many think that i am hard so that i must want to do something- one older man said to me one time "damn I see why you used the lower one- it would fall in the water at this one!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yah, I have had men staring at mine. It dosn't realy bother me, yet I always get pee-shy. I hate that.

The same exact thing with me. When I catch someone looking I get pee shy too its annoying when you really have to go and it happens.:grumble:

I can understand why they stare at you man... Even I would look for a second and I am 100% straight...

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
people think that my soft one is a hard one- most have never seen one as big as mine when soft

At my gym there are a couple guys who have these huge fat cocks! When they walk through the locker or shower room they always get stares from everyone around gay or str8.
I would suppose their thoughts are the same, that dik is bigger soft then mine is hard!
Its fun to watch since they can't pull their eyes away!

Dunas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When people stare at my cock when I am pissing really annoys me. I get really pee shy and end up having to come back later to pee. I am well endowed and this lead to huge problem in urinals in gyms.(no pun intended)

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I get stares at the urinals but I don't mind. They are usually quick glances just checking my package out. There has been a couple of guys that stared to hard and too long. One was very creepy but didn't say anything. The other stood at the end of the trough like urinal and stared the whole time I pissed. He followed me out the door trying to make conversation but soon realized I wasn't interested and he went back in.