Do they tell the truth to one and other?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Barzillai Whackingsauce, Oct 12, 2007.

1. D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce Account Disabled

My question is this : If women are together chatting, and the subject of their partners (husband and long term committed Boy friends) endowments comes up (size), do women fess up to having a partner less than average? Or simply put that their husband is a least average or better yet, bigger, when in fact they are not...

I stress Committed or Husband only becuase you can be with someone who perhaps is just a "flash in the pan," short term; someone you might not care for as much! But if feelings and long term commitment come into play does size affect what you tell your friends for your self and for your partner.

Do women mind other women knowing that their partner is short, or don't even care, or maybe it never comes up (doubt it)

B

2. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

Well, my gf, who I have been with for nearly 3 years now, she hasn't told the exact measurements of my cock because she hasn't measured it, but has told her gf's that i have great girth.....i know this cause she has said it to some of her friends when i was there. it was actually a little embarrassing, but kinda a turn on all in one.

I think it depends on the girl as well, some girls don't care if their friends know that their bf is lower than avg, and just tell the truth, other girls will want to have them be at least avg. I have a chick friend who tells everyone that one of her ex's was only 3.5 inches long, but he gave her the best sex she had ever had.

3. D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

I don't imagine exact measurments would come up (maybe). I was just thinking general comments back in forth. This quesiton is negated IF you DO have a large member and she speaks the truth about it. I was thinking more about women who have Guys that are less, than average (Small). Would they say so to another girl-friend? And I don't palce a value on the sex, maybe it is fantastic the best EVER, would she a the same time own up to a man with a small penis. Again ex's Can't count because there may be animosity there, and if not it's easier to make comments about what is in the past, as opposed to what is right in front of your face....

Thanks for the Reply E-an

4. JennyS

JennyS New Member

I don't talk about it w/ my friends at all.

5. D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

JennS

As in it never comes up, or you prefer not to speak about it?

B

6. chilipepper25

chilipepper25 New Member

My girlfriends and I always talk about the various cock sizes we've come across (on on) since we've been sexually active. I don't know how the subject comes up, but it ALWAYS does for some reason. Maybe I hang with a bunch of pervs? lol. Anyway, all the girls seem to be honest (i am) with their answers/estimates, and readily admit that their bfs are either average sized or small.

7. JennyS

JennyS New Member

It doesn't come up.

I think in my whole life it's ever come up once, and it was a girl talking more abstractly about her bf being too big and sex hurting. She didn't go into details about how big was too big, just too big for her.

8. flyingtexasguy

flyingtexasguy New Member

well, fwiw, my wife has told me about her largest and smallest ex's and i've overheard her conversations with single friends about guy's sizes. so my experience has been yes. (hopefully she says good things about me!!)

she flat out says she broke up with the small guy because of his size, said she wouldn't be happy with that.

cheers,
    FTG

9. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think a lot of woment alk about it but a good number are like you as well

10. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had friends ask, usually after a few drinks, and usually prefaced by some laughing remark about their own partner, good or bad. I reply I am perfectly happy.
    I don't give details, and if I talked about his cock, I wouldn't lie.

11. Principessa

Gold Member

I can only recall one conversation years ago where the topic of size came up I told the truth I said he had a big dick. :biggrin1:

It comes up more with my gay male friends than with my straight female friends. When I am involved with a big guy, the last thing I am liable to do is start blabbing about his endowment to my friends. What purpose would that serve? Does his big dick make me a better woman? :confused: More importantly I damn sure ain't sharing him! :wink::biggrin1:

12. mssixsixsix

mssixsixsix New Member

Albums:
    i tell. everything. but im a blabber mouth. can you tell.

13. kundalinikat

kundalinikat Member

My girlfriend related to me that she and her friends sometimes ask about it and they'll hold up a finger and thumb to show the girth. :)

14. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

I only have a couple gfs I talk about that kinda stuff w/and yeah I'd tell them the truth. I talk w/a few women online too and I tell them the truth but yeah w/most of my friends I don't really talk about this kinda stuff.

15. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

Never! I know what you women are like!! haha!

16. SereneBlue

SereneBlue New Member

I wouldn't know how to react in this situation. I've never been in a conversation with any of my friends where the size of their (or my) BF or husband's penis even came up. If it did happen I'd most likely sit there in silence and just listen. I seldom if ever share personal details in RL.

Odd that I can discuss sex online but I never would in a million years in the real world. Go figure... *scratches nose*

Draft saved Draft deleted