Do they work?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

sadful: I've been a long time lurker, and am wondering if any enlargement methods really do work. Why or why not, and what type of methods have people tried. Also, how long does it take and what gains are expected. I'm really not fit to be in the forum as I'm only 6.5-7" x 5.5-6". Thanks!

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

Welcome to our forum!

If you'll take the time, there are a number of interesting threads in this section you can read about enlarging and getting results. Crucial points include setting a REASONABLE goal (i.e. one to two inches) and expect the process to take time...lots of it. The best results tend to occur from using a combination of methods from natural stretching and other exercises including jelq techniques. All of these are covered thoroughly if you'll pull up previous posts and review them. Beware of overnight miracle potions and devices which promise results in short periods of time. They are disappointing "scams" and really amout to insulting your intelligence.
    You're too smart for that!

Believable results usually occur (fairly reliably) within 6 months to a year for say, the first inch of linear improvement, using the RELIABLE, proven methods of exercise and jelq. Slower results typically will occur thereafter.

One other thing--

[quote author=sadful link=board=pe;num=1072675270;start=0#0 date=12/28/03 at 21:12:10]

"... I'm really not fit to be in the forum as I'm only 6.5-7" x 5.5-6"..."

[/quote]

You really should lose the (negative) attitude.

First, you DO belong here because you obviously have an interest in the subject this forum stands for.

Second, your dimensions are ABOVE average now, statistically.

Third, to achieve results in enlarging, you MUST have, keep, and maintain at all costs a POSITIVE attidude about yourself and the progress you WILL eventually make. Best wishes. ;)

3. Imported

Gold Member

grantstephens: 6.5 - 7 will allow you to hit the cervix. Trust me, when you do that your woman will think your huge! That's a good size.

Draft saved Draft deleted