Do Thick-Cocked Guys Prefer Tight or Loose?

dunno_what

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I, personally, prefer looser arses. Mainly cos it feels like what I assume smaller girths feel like when they enter average size arse or pussy. Me, I am 7" around and virgin, or inexperienced, arses do nothing for me. I can get the other person off pretty easy but I need oral or masturbation to get me to the finish line. The arses I have actually blown in have been looser than usually. Then agian, even with the loosest guy I have been with, he can't stand more than 10-15 minutes of penetration.
I can't wait until I lose weight and try relations with the ladies, lol.

2hung4some

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its easier to enjoy a looser hole as your not so worried about the pain you maybe inflicting - experience is a wonderful thing Xcuse and you shouldn't knock it! ;)

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wonder why any women would use excercises to re tighten what is loose? i suspect its more on her part then the guy that fucks her..

my preference...the tighter the better...and i love when she does the SQUEEZE once inside of her...fuckin SWEET

hungcook

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well I am 6 around and sometimes too tight is not good but loose is absolutely not good that is when you tell them just to GTFO and use their mouth to finish

D

deleted3272

Well obviously tighter feels better but it also means I gotta take it slow and cant get rough. Looser means i can fuck hard and fast without hurting her and also can last longer. its a toss up for me.

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
I agree that some reference to actual girth should be given, as well as preference for fucking slow or hard/fast, as this would probably make a difference in whether tight is better than loose.

BigsSB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For reference, I'm 7"s around (thicker depending on the mood).

I've never been with someone I can consider loose, though I've been with many people who are tight. I don't know about anyone else, but if it's too tight, then it actually becomes hard to keep it rock hard. Honestly, working on getting it in can just get me out of the mood if it takes too long. There's been a few times when I can get just the head in, but then I lose the drive and can't keep it hard enough to keep going farther.

Maybe I should look into cockrings?