Do Thick-Cocked Guys Prefer Tight or Loose?

B_S.Hyde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The tighter the better. I love the squeze. I'm so thick I've never had a loose pussy. Although some were so tight that I wasn't able to get in.

timoxxl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the best think if it is tight in the beginning and than looses ... if you like that ... contact me ;-)

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends. If the woman gets VERY wet, and she gets off from pleasure/pain of being stretched out a bit from my dick, then tight is nice, otherwise a vagina the is big enough to let me enter all the way after about a dozen progressive strokes is my ideal. I've only once slept with a girl who could take me right up to my balls on the first stroke--that was a little too lose for me.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7.5" x 6" I would love to experience a relaxed vagina since that hasn't been the case for my wife and I. She would be able to enjoy intercourse and I wouldn't be afraid of hurting her. It's easier for her take me in her ass than her vagina but it would be nice if it didn't take so long for her to relax to where she can comfortably take me.

Condm_breakr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I prefer tight to loose. And really tight to tight. And really really tight to really tight.

That said, even small women are not always tight, and it's very rare to feel "really tight." Soooo many women, even who say they're tight, just aren't.

Cryin' shame I prefer pussy to ass.

Royston1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice and tight for me; like my wife. I joke with her that she's either done too many kegel exercises or she must have had vaginal tightening and they overdid it.

Her response is that if I'm not happy I should have a penis reduction operation.

Round here we call looser women "wellytops".

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Having enjoyed both tight and loose cunts, I prefer tight ones for the sensations, but movement seems constricted. (pun intended) I also like slightly loose ones for how I can move inside them. Either way, not too loose and not too tight.

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Tight vagina. I don't do anal. I'm about 5.75" around, so usually things are snug. But, I've only got one vagina available for my pleasure (my wife's) and she's always just right!