do thick girls need a bigger penis?

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
just wondering do girls with thicker legs need a bigger penis for penetration?? or is this just a myth?

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
a friend of mine told me thick girls usually need a bigger penis.

me being at a measly 5 incher and 5.3 girth at best thought i would have no chancve at a thicker girl... i was not sure if it was a myth or not, but thanks for clearing it up!

Reactions: mib348

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not with her vagina type, but some huge thighs would limit getting your hips all the way in, making you not be able to bury it to the hilt. In the missionary position of course. But, then again, I've never fucked a big girl so I'm just guessing.

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never done skinny girls all my lovers have been big. Mostly 200lbs+ some did view my enthusiasm with caution till they knew it was genuine but after that, wow, like opening up a big diesel engine thats been on tick over all day. I'm not big, just get in there and make her feel special.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not with her vagina type, but some huge thighs would limit getting your hips all the way in, making you not be able to bury it to the hilt. In the missionary position of course. But, then again, I've never fucked a big girl so I'm just guessing.
Yeah fat can limit the amount of hip movement you can have with a girl. For example, if a girl has a big ass, I know for a fact I can't penetrate as deeply into her as compared to a girl with a flatter ass when she is lying on her stomach and I coming from behind on top.

You would also think in theory that fat would effect vagina size somewhat. I know a guy's penis size can be effected by his weight, so it wouldn't surprise me if the same holds true for a vagina.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a friend of mine told me thick girls usually need a bigger penis.

me being at a measly 5 incher and 5.3 girth at best thought i would have no chancve at a thicker girl... i was not sure if it was a myth or not, but thanks for clearing it up!

You and your friend are clueless. Body size has NO correlation to vagina size.

D

deleted3272

Myth, the biggest girl ive ever fucked had the most trouble taking my cock...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Having been various sizes of thin and fat myself I can speak with some experience - my cunt has not changed size.

There we go. Myth dispelled - you read it here first, folks!

As for fat stopping you fucking balls deep - well, those of you with that problem must be unadventurous fucks with no imagination because I've never had a problem finding positions for balls deep regardless of my size.

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Having been various sizes of thin and fat myself I can speak with some experience - my cunt has not changed size.

There we go. Myth dispelled - you read it here first, folks!

As for fat stopping you fucking balls deep - well, those of you with that problem must be unadventurous fucks with no imagination because I've never had a problem finding positions for balls deep regardless of my size.

He was talking about a womans natural build not how much fat she has on her.Obviously losing/gaining weight isnt going to change how it looks.