Do tiny dicks shoot harder loads? The cumshot formula!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by zaadkameraad, Jan 24, 2011.

1. zaadkameraad

zaadkameraad New Member

I've often wondered: why do so many big dongs never shoot hard cumshots, but only have their cum dribbling out? And why do tiny dickies shoot like a kalashnikov?

Look at this white dude with his tiny weener. He does shoot spectacular little cumshots, which you don't often find in hung dongs:

Exploited Black Teens - Cumshots Compilation - Spankwire.com

• Of course, there's the evidence to the contrary in Peter North, whose penis is not small, and his shots all the bigger.

In any case, I still think big dicks shoot less powerful or far, whereas tiny ones do better.

Perhaps this is a physics thing? Does it have to do with the distance sperm has to travel through the penis shaft? Lol.

A new formula!

Pc = L² x H x I / D

Where:
    Pc is the power of the cumshot
    L is the length of the period when a man has not had sex
    H is the man's health status and in particular the muscles around his prostate gland
    I is the intensity of the sexual act, the level of excitement
    D is the distance to be traveled by the cum through the penis shaft (basically the length of the penis)

Ugh :biggrin1:

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    well I have learned to edge over the years I am big and i do spray everywhere

3. Magnus_Phallus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess I'd have to be an exception as well.

I think it is fair to say I am rather big
    and it goes quite far and "hard"

No dribble here.

seems the math needs some tweeking :wink1:

4. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am tiny and often shoot up to my chest area.

5. dick12262

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Would love to see an example of this :tongue: Small to average cocks that CUM HARD are a turn on.

6. RedRedef

RedRedef New Member

Your formula is flawed in many ways...first:
    Pc would be a combined variable including M and V of the cum, so you are ok there
    L is the only solid dynamic variable that can be measured accurately
    H and I are multiple factors that are vague and subjective maybe not as much when it comes to I

Now we come to D, here is where the serious flaw lies, if you know how to edge, and have mastered some actual techniques regarding shooting, the greater the distance the cum travels, the greater pressure can build, if it was a shorter distance there could possibly be less pressure build up. I get your basic premise, but it is fairly flawed. As long as you know the proper technique I could shoot the same big load (assuming my balls were the same size) with my dick and a smaller one. But interesting scientific approach. :)

7. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    i think the size of the hole is a bigger factor than the size of the cock, its just that generally as a cock gets bigger, so does the hole. its like garden hose, put your thumb over it to make the hole smaller and it shoots alot more.

8. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess I have a small penis hole haha.

9. rough_neck_9_1

The only bits that physics cares bout is the mass of the ejaculate, the force behind the material that's pushing it, and then the angle from its point of trajectory.

As far as length and the diameter of any urethra in concerned... possible but ultimately negligible as far as the ballistics are concerned.

10. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    Its a liquid pressure thing, the tighter the hole, the less thick the fluid is, u will get a big load, altough i would expect a guy with a 8+ would shoot quite quite strong, cause it would build up more pressure to shoot

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    TheBF has hit the wall behind my head when trying to come on my ass in doggy style, so I don't think he's a "dribbler."

12. 8x6man

8x6man New Member

When I lived in Japan i used to have a profile offering my Cock for married couples. I probably hooked up with around 7 or 8 by memory, but I was amazed how hard and far the Japanese guys shot their load. Beat me by a mile! Their cocks were all pretty small. But I dont know if it is a big enough sample to definitely say small cocks shoot more, could be that they were just over excited at seeing a foreigner with a big dick fucking their wife?

13. rough_neck_9_1

No not really, the difference in pressure would be negligible if at all there. The size of the barrel so to speak does little to the acceleration of the material.And you could prove this concept in your own home, get two bottle of any size and puncture a hole in each although one bigger then the other and plug them over, fill them with water with the caps off and remove the plugs.

The thing you'll notice is the acceleration between the two escaping liquids is the same, they'd be reaching about the same linear distance, because the force pushing on the liquid is the same, 17lbs/inch.square.

Same concept applies to your dick, the size of your knob doesn't factor into your load ballistics.

14. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mine is small..the smaller end of "average" and well, if I'm going for a long time I've noticed it shoots harder and farther and more than if I went for a quickie.

Draft saved Draft deleted