Do transgenders turn you on?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LOL

some of them are damn fun to look at aren;t they.

The ones with bigger more natural looking tits, tight body and a big dick would be hard to resist!

LOL yea... Dicks are awesome. Big ones rock. But alas, they are attached to men and that just kills it for me.
Confusion..... You say hard to resist....then say attached to men kills it for you..... Which is it????????????????????

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Confusion..... You say hard to resist....then say attached to men kills it for you..... Which is it????????????????????

I'm just not into guys. I couldn't kiss or hug a guy. But dicks are cool!

You just can;t beat vaginas and breasts and the whole package that is a woman.

clipper1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey I don't care whether you call them transgender,transexual,transvestite,crossdressers,shemales.They are just plain hot.Love them.Wish I could meet some to play with.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hard to say because the TG label includes a lot of people. I've noticed that there are some hispanic TG people who have exagerated female bodies and sort of masculine faces with a lot of makeup who look a little scary to me. Then there are those who I think pass as women so there's no telling. I recently found out that a guy friend of my mom's used to be a girl. I was pretty surprised by that. I think it plays with my head. Gender-bending is fascinating though. Not sure about being attracted to one though.

Last edited:

This is a very old thread but I'm glad I found one that I can respond to. I find nothing attractive about guy to girl trans people. I mean this physically. I imagine that there are many very cool trans folks but I haven't met any in my life or at least that I'm aware of. I think I'm pretty open to most issues but gender is one thing that I can't quite see as abiguous. In terms of equality, all people including trangender individuals should have the same human rights as everyone. I can be attracted to certain women and some guys but I don't feel any attraction to people who look like women but have male sexual parts. It confuses me for sure.

tagish_charlie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feminine TWomen are my women of choice. The attraction being their femininity. I am drawn to feminine women and TWomen for the most part personify everything that's feminine about the opposite sex. Almost to the point where it can be over the top but I love it. Always had a thing for women a little on the "trashy" side, They know what they have and love to put it on display for the world to see.

Reactions: Mister2101

FYI:
Transgender is an adjective, not a noun.
No one is "transgendered."
"trans" is a pejorative and dispesctful.

i am a trans woman some of the comments make me cringe in this thread lol, i personally dont get offended by the word trans but i understand ur wording. yes btw transgenders isnt a thing lmao

Reactions: amazzzed2

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is the Tracy part of DandT and I love trannies.

I fantasize about being fucked by a trans with a huge cock.

I mean I have a bit of a boob fetish but I like dick too, so they kinda cover both bases. :biggrin1:
Yes , I must admit to having the same fantasy , which i would like to realize , sooner rather than later .

Welshbowman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, Im learning to be honest with myself and it freaks me out sometimes. I would have to say yes. There are some. Im talking about the m2f. On the other side of the spectrum would be a no. See there Welsh...that wasnt too bad, was it?

danic77

Cherished Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
i am a trans woman some of the comments make me cringe in this thread lol, i personally dont get offended by the word trans but i understand ur wording. yes btw transgenders isnt a thing lmao
I just call you women
Hope you dont mind