Do tss who opt to be non-op get hate?

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm cisgendered, so i cnnot relate fully, but then is it true that non-ops get hate for not going through with it? if a person is transitioned that they look/act like their true gender, does it matter if they have a dick or a pussy?

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a ts that decided to remain non op. I do get a bit of hate but its usually by uneducated people. Some trans women feel like your "transness" is based on how many surgeries you have had, But the reason why I have opted out is because its a very invasive surgery and there are many chances of complications. I have had many friends loose a lot of sexual stimulus, and I am not sure i want to risk that yet. So that's my personal realness. Also i gt a lot of cisgnder people that seem to think I am not trans unless i have giant fake boobs and a man made vagina. I usually just roll my eyes and continue on. lol.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a ts that decided to remain non op. I do get a bit of hate but its usually by uneducated people. Some trans women feel like your "transness" is based on how many surgeries you have had, But the reason why I have opted out is because its a very invasive surgery and there are many chances of complications. I have had many friends loose a lot of sexual stimulus, and I am not sure i want to risk that yet. So that's my personal realness. Also i gt a lot of cisgnder people that seem to think I am not trans unless i have giant fake boobs and a man made vagina. I usually just roll my eyes and continue on. lol.
that's why I love you xx

d_jnes

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think some people who push the operation are thinking of other intersts than the TG person. I have from a reliable source that most Tgirls who ge the operation never have an orgasm again. It may be less common for super well-endowed girls to get it, although I know one who has. Interested to heat Mizz Summers comments on this.

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

cool. glad you're happy with your decision. :)

cuckboy

Expert Member
Media
If I was with a trans woman ,I would want her to be her natural self. I'm fine with some enhanced boobies but keep your penis. Js

Reactions: submit452

freetobe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Boy do I agree! I a non-op as well and the thought of such a serious surgery eehhh no. The life long dilation, the sitting on a doughnut for a month, the risk of nerve damage...it goes on and in my melon and I don't like it! Good for you I say. :)

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boy do I agree! I a non-op as well and the thought of such a serious surgery eehhh no. The life long dilation, the sitting on a doughnut for a month, the risk of nerve damage...it goes on and in my melon and I don't like it! Good for you I say. :)
OMg i totally agree. Iol

Reactions: submit452