Do two blowjobs make you straight?

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once I was under a trainbridge and a girl, whom I was dateing at the time, gave me head ... or started trying to, though I didnt get a full hardon only a semi. A few years later the same girl when down on me in a moving vehicle to the same end, plus me nearly driving off the road.

Following hungthick's statment in the kissing/gay thred which reads as follows:
anyone that does anything with a guy is gay (kissing, rimming, fucking, sucking) if he has done it more than 2 times. he is at the least bi-sexual. if he doesnt do it again then he is supressing his feelings.

I'm just wondering if this makes me straight but suppressing my hetrosexuality. I have kissed this same woman, as well as many others, on numerous occasions and I love them all immensely.

Hungthick, please impart you divine wisdom upon me. :p

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ive heard that whatever you take orgasms over, associates sexual pleasure with that object in your mind.

So with determination, you can alter your own sexuality, or even make yourself horny over inanimate objects.

So, if this is correct, then the first time would have created the assiciation ,so the second time was much more exciting because your brain associatde it with the last time ;)

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Dec 20 2004, 01:14 PM
Ive heard that whatever you take orgasms over, associates sexual pleasure with that object in your mind.

So with determination, you can alter your own sexuality, or even make yourself horny over inanimate objects.

So, if this is correct, then the first time would have created the assiciation ,so the second time was much more exciting because your brain associatde it with the last time ;)
[post=268396]Quoted post[/post]​

Damnit ... so what your telling me is I may actually have to seek psychotherapy for my straightness? *cries and be's all dramatic*

*LOL*

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by ashlar+Dec 20 2004, 01:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Dec 20 2004, 01:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere@Dec 20 2004, 01:14 PM

Damnit ... so what your telling me is I may actually have to seek psychotherapy for my straightness? *cries and be&#39;s all dramatic*

*LOL*
[post=268397]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Some threads really get intersting. I love these definnitions that if you do it with two of something it makes you gay, straight, bi or whatever.

I need to know since we are defining things, I have done it with my hand before. It is true. I need to confess. Yes, I used my hand on more than two ocassions. Now I need to know what does that make me. I guess I am in love with my hand. Does size matter about the hand? I mean I only have two of them and they are the same szie. I don&#39;t really know if size of the hand matters.

Some one let me know. Am I straight, bi, gay or something else? I have read that 90 percent of men have had sex with their hand and the other ten percent or lying. Don&#39;t know if it is true.

Please hurry with your answers. I am really traumatised about this. Just when I had decided what I was sexually and then this new definition has come up and really messed me up.

I sure hope that they have internet at the state mental hospital so I can read your answers on this. I hope I won&#39;t have to stay long.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Freddie53@Dec 20 2004, 02:01 PM

Some threads really get intersting. I love these definnitions that if you do it with two of something it makes you gay, straight, bi or whatever.

I need to know since we are defining things, I have done it with my hand before. It is true. I need to confess. Yes, I used my hand on more than two ocassions. Now I need to know what does that make me. I guess I am in love with my hand. Does size matter about the hand? I mean I only have two of them and they are the same szie. I don&#39;t really know if size of the hand matters.

Some one let me know. Am I straight, bi, gay or something else? I have read that 90 percent of men have had sex with their hand and the other ten percent or lying. Don&#39;t know if it is true.

Please hurry with your answers. I am really traumatised about this. Just when I had decided what I was sexually and then this new definition has come up and really messed me up.

I sure hope that they have internet at the state mental hospital so I can read your answers on this. I hope I won&#39;t have to stay long.
[post=268405]Quoted post[/post]​

I think if the extent of sexual relations is limited souly to that of acts of self manipulation, one would be termed as asexual. So by definition, twice masturbation leads one to partial asexuality though perhaps suppressed. Are you uncomfortable with your desires to masturbate Freddy? ;)

Thank you for having the sense of humor to join in.
*laughing to bits over here*

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ashlar+Dec 20 2004, 06:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Dec 20 2004, 06:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere@Dec 20 2004, 01:14 PM

Damnit ... so what your telling me is I may actually have to seek psychotherapy for my straightness? *cries and be&#39;s all dramatic*

*LOL*
[post=268397]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Well, Dr. Zora sez- if you&#39;ve gotten TWO blowjobs from this woman and not even had a full erection either time, then either A) She&#39;s lousy at giving head B) You can&#39;t be aroused by someone you love or C) You&#39;re gay.

Since we can only come to conclusion C by eliminating A and B, I regret to inform you that I will have to strap you into my Psychiatrist&#39;s couch and administer oral sex for an indeterminate length of time. Don&#39;t worry, this is going to hurt me far more than it will hurt you......maybe.....*cracks whip* "Shut up, dammit or I&#39;ll smack you again&#33;"

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Dec 20 2004, 03:02 PM

Well, Dr. Zora sez- if you&#39;ve gotten TWO blowjobs from this woman and not even had a full erection either time, then either A) She&#39;s lousy at giving head B) You can&#39;t be aroused by someone you love or C) You&#39;re gay.

Since we can only come to conclusion C by eliminating A and B, I regret to inform you that I will have to strap you into my Psychiatrist&#39;s couch and administer oral sex for an indeterminate length of time. Don&#39;t worry, this is going to hurt me far more than it will hurt you......maybe.....*cracks whip* "Shut up, dammit or I&#39;ll smack you again&#33;"
[post=268417]Quoted post[/post]​

That almost makes far too much sense to be accurate :p *continues babbling just to be smacked* Lets not forget, I smack back. :p

*cackles*

michaelwith11: I must say that Dr. Zora sounds like one of those cutting-edge psychiatrists who are completely brilliant and at the head (pun intended) of her field.

Does she offer that treatment even to those of us who are NOT suffering symptoms?

Just askin&#39;

Michael

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by ashlar+Dec 20 2004, 02:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Dec 20 2004, 02:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Freddie53@Dec 20 2004, 02:01 PM

[post=268405]Quoted post[/post]​

I think if the extent of sexual relations is limited souly to that of acts of self manipulation, one would be termed as asexual. So by definition, twice masturbation leads one to partial asexuality though perhaps suppressed. Are you uncomfortable with your desires to masturbate Freddy? ;)

Thank you for having the sense of humor to join in.
*laughing to bits over here*
[post=268413]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh Ashlar, for lo these many years pretty near nigh to 40 years I have been in blissfull happeniess, just me and my hand whenever I wanted to. It thought all was OK. But this thread has thrown me into a total sense of despair and depression with this two or over rule.and now you tell me I am asexual. And I can&#39;t find my vagina. I know it has to be here somewhere being asexual and all. should one breat be large and the other normal for a guy. Difficult questions.

The white pady wagon is supposed to be here in moment. I could have gone to an institution run by the religious right. My hands would have been cut off to make sure I don&#39;t ever engage in such sexual mischief again. But, alas, a benefactor has opened an mental instution for members of this forum.

In a few weeks, I will be able to learn that masturbastion is Ok after all, anyplace anytime so they tell me. Not sure about church though.

I&#39;ll have to write about those experiences after I have been "reprogrammed. The two or over rule only applies to three times up to ten times. Well I have exceeded that number some nearly 40 years ago. So I am going to be OK. I am notgoing to be tarred and feathered after all. I am sure you got that information. Count up, you may be OK after all.

Thanks for your concern. I know you would have flown here to see me and help me through this most difficult situation. But I am going to make it after all.

It is noble for me to be a trail blazer in this new sexual world created by this thread. Someone had to take the lead. That is what us old seasoned guys are for. To help. There is work to do. All the magazines and media need to be contacted and informed of our new "two times" rule. Please sign up and help get the word out. The movie industry really needs to know. I am sure a wonderful movie on this can be made. Who knows, Ashlar, you might be able to star in it.

All I can say is if I am in the movie. they had better get the footage right the first time. The days of me "reinacting the scene" several times in one night is over, or maybe for the week. Tis the life of a 53 year old man.

PS. Ashlar, if you are having psycological problems over having has sex more than twice with a woman and like me have discovered you have broken the "two times" rule, I am here for encourage and advice. I know you will be able to make it. I am already better and the paddy wagon isn&#39;t even here yet.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ashlar+Dec 20 2004, 08:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Dec 20 2004, 08:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Dec 20 2004, 03:02 PM

Since we can only come to conclusion C by eliminating A and B, I regret to inform you that I will have to strap you into my Psychiatrist&#39;s couch and administer oral sex for an indeterminate length of time.  Don&#39;t worry, this is going to hurt me far more than it will hurt you......maybe.....*cracks whip*  "Shut up, dammit or I&#39;ll smack you again&#33;"
[post=268417]Quoted post[/post]​

That almost makes far too much sense to be accurate :p *continues babbling just to be smacked* Lets not forget, I smack back. :p

*cackles*
[post=268424]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Why, Ash, I didn&#39;t know you cared.

*fails miserably at trying to deprogram herself from believing you only hurt the ones you love*

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by michaelwith11@Dec 20 2004, 08:50 PM
I must say that Dr. Zora sounds like one of those cutting-edge psychiatrists who are completely brilliant and at the head (pun intended) of her field.

Does she offer that treatment even to those of us who are NOT suffering symptoms?

Just askin&#39;

Michael
[post=268438]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmm, on closer inspection Dr. Zora has determined that you have a fear of intimacy brought on by your 11" cock not allowing you to get close enough to your partners during oral sex. There, there, lie down and relax, the Dr. will now give you her prescribed treatment.

*pulls curtain*

Mmmmm, this is going to be a loooong session.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora+Dec 20 2004, 04:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Dec 20 2004, 04:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-michaelwith11@Dec 20 2004, 08:50 PM
I must say that Dr. Zora sounds like one of those cutting-edge psychiatrists who are completely brilliant and at the head (pun intended) of her field.

Just askin&#39;

Michael
[post=268438]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmm, on closer inspection Dr. Zora has determined that you have a fear of intimacy brought on by your 11" cock not allowing you to get close enough to your partners during oral sex. There, there, lie down and relax, the Dr. will now give you her prescribed treatment.

*pulls curtain*

Mmmmm, this is going to be a loooong session.
[post=268467]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Pay no attention to the woman behind that curtain&#33; She&#39;s just here for .. uhmm .. maintenance&#33;&#33;&#33; YEs thats it. Just a little plumbing ... errr ... problem, and uhmm an oil change&#33;

*snickers*

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zora wrote
Well, Dr. Zora sez- if you&#39;ve gotten TWO blowjobs from this woman and not even had a full erection either time, then either A) She&#39;s lousy at giving head You can&#39;t be aroused by someone you love or C) You&#39;re gay.

I&#39;ve never had any doubts about my heterosexuality, but I&#39;d like to take the Dr. Zora test just to make sure&#33; :D

LapDog :p

dallasmssix: Definitions to describe behaviour have been created by society like a favorite past time but they are only creations of our society not truths. The truth is you were aroused by getting head from a woman but most of your experiences are with men apparently. Don&#39;t let society dictate or define you just because we want things nice, tidy and explainable. Life&#39;s just not that boring.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by dallasmssix@Dec 21 2004, 07:20 AM
Definitions to describe behaviour have been created by society like a favorite past time but they are only creations of our society not truths. The truth is you were aroused by getting head from a woman but most of your experiences are with men apparently. Don&#39;t let society dictate or define you just because we want things nice, tidy and explainable. Life&#39;s just not that boring.
[post=268659]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you for your inside dallasmssix :) While my initial post was based in truth, it most certainly was not a serious post. I was using myself as an example for how retarded something someone said in another thred, truely is. However, since you brought up a most valid point, I must say I agree with you completely.
:)

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always liked Ben Affleck's quote: "Fix one pipe, and they don't call you a plumber... But suck one cock and..."