Do u get erection when u see another penis or cute tits?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I myself get a hard on Looking at an erect Penis mostly. Looking at Tits, No response. What about you ?

For me, be it tits or a nice hard cock, it all depends on my own subjective reaction to the aesthetics of those bodily organs. When I REALLY like the looks of either of them this is what it can do to me:
lc548.jpg
bp164.jpg

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
gay here, so it's the sight of a cock that does it for me, but it doesn't have to be hard. In some ways, I'm actually turned on more by the sight of a softie...it's the whole masculinity of guys that are comfortable being naked in locker rooms, etc., that's part of the turn-on

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you All Guys for your comments and likes. Greatly appreciate them, I love you All, and wanna see
your lovely hard cocks !

I don't post it in the threads themselves, but I'm sure you'd buy a plane ticket if I showed you haha ;)

Reactions: Peter4572

lincwonderer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
For me, it's less about the anatomy and more about the pleasure! Breast and Penis content can arouse me if I sense their pleasure! I can relate more the the penis obviously as I know how they feel so tend to go for that content first but get just as much enjoyment out of both!

Reactions: evolution

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't post it in the threads themselves, but I'm sure you'd buy a plane ticket if I showed you haha ;)
Wow! That's a challenge worth looking into. But then again, the variety in that respect is so wide, I might as well Imagine to guess the Number ONE out of TEN best in Line.

Reactions: englad

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow! That's a challenge worth looking into. But then again, the variety in that respect is so wide, I might as well Imagine to guess the Number ONE out of TEN best in Line.

God yeah that is true they do vary shit loads, and I accept it might be hyperbole. I'd say mine is probably the prettiest though so far haha. I'll PM you in a sec and let you decide ;)

Reactions: Peter4572

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, Lol ! I wound travel to meet you. But I am willing to chat with you, as much as your heart pleases !

Reactions: englad

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
now that Boston is into the second day of spring and waiting for its 4th noreaster in 3 weeks,
I'm becoming very impatient for the annual spring ritual of the shedding of the jackets on a warm sunny day

It's an amazing sight to behold when a young woman sporting bodacious assets is spotted bouncing along a public way -
the blood quickly leaves most guys brains and rushes to their lil heads, causing them to get weak at the knees and nearly collapse - coincidentally causing many tents to be pitched

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, be it tits or a nice hard cock, it all depends on my own subjective reaction to the aesthetics of those bodily organs. When I REALLY like the looks of either of them this is what it can do to me:
View attachment 1024243 View attachment 1024244
First, that’s a great dick.

Second, tits not so much anymore. A big cock, absolutely. It’s a primal response and totally uncontrollable. It’s why I tend not to use urinals. It happens too easily. I’m certainly hard on here most of the time.

D

deleted972301

For me a nice set of tits or just a fantastic curvy, thick woman will always get me in the mood.

Reactions: diver6

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yes, I do. But it's not because I want to interact with the big cock in the way I would possibly want to interact with a set of big tits. Being aroused by big penises doesn't mean necessarily that you want to play with one. That's something different. It's not the taboo of gay sex that keeps me in denial: I simply do not have interest in sucking or playing with penis in general. Could it ever happen? Sure. But I am not searching for it. More pertinently, it just doesn't turn me on in a general sense. But seeing supersized penises is a turn on for me, nonetheless.

Reactions: mattnatlanta

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are times that I see a guy in public who is wearing shorts or pants that show his dick line. If he has a semi or boner and keeps touching it, that will make me bone up.