Do u get Hard when being Fucked?

triker1969

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, do u get Hard when being Fucked? I do not, in fact I seem to shrink, and that seems to bother some guys. After I have gotten him off, I can lay back and get blown and get hard and get off just fine. Am I the only one this happens too? What happens to u guys?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't fret. I think many guys stay limp when being penetrated. Does not mean anything, because it still feels really good right?
I mostly get rock hard when on the bottom, but have occasionally stayed limp. No idea why. And yes, as soon as his dick starts striking my prostrate I immediately get super hard......which is the feeling and pleasure I really enjoy. Play around and try different positions. Play with a dildo and see how different depths and angles make a difference. Its all good. Be safe, and enjoy.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

earloftexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
YES, I get a hardon when my asshole is full of cock and I stay hard all the time I am being fucked. I get a "semi" 15 or 20 minutes after I cum. I have often cum while being fucked (without having my cock jacked), and my cream will shoot a lot farther when I am being fucked. It just feels soooooooo fucking good to get ass fucked ! ! !

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I forget where I learned this, but there is a nerve that runs from your penis back through the prostate to the anus. when one gets fucked this nerve can be compressed and stop an erection.
Check asspig.com forum section and a post by crotchshaver. I think that's where the info came from.

amiable15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i've been fucked on 3 occasions. i've never been able to maintain a hard on with a dick in me. but it feels amazing all the same.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'vs seen that clip before. How good do you think that felt for the bottom? Crazy good. If you have never tried anal sex and are thinking about trying, but still hesitating---watch that video. Look at how hard the bottom is and stays while getting fuced....FUCK, you know that dick felt good sliding in and out of his ass, and that orgasm was so strong and intense.......I just love that feeling.......can't get enough.......crave good dick.....

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

For those of you that wanted to know or were curious, this is an excellent example of an anal orgasm, which happens from the top's penis stimulating the bottom's anus, anal canal, and the prostate. In this case the man is so aroused by the guy that is fucking him that he is fully erect, his penis is swollen as is the entire area. After the repeated stimluation the prostate and the walls of the anal canal contract (similar to a woman's vaginal orgasm) and the contractions have no other outlet. The contractions then squeeze the semen out of the penis, which ejaculates the bottom's load (notice that the cum doesn't "shoot" as it does during a normal ejaculatory orgasm, but instead comes out slowly). I believe that, if it were possible - which it is clearly not - the ejaculate/load would have come out of his anus, since that is the area that is actually experiencing the orgasm and reacting to the stimulation.

So to answer your question, you don't have to be hard, but in this case where the bottom IS hard the end result is an amazingly pleasurable anal orgasm.