Do u get Hard when being Fucked?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
never tried it and don't want to. i'm only bi to a certain point.
Just curious, but why limit yourself "to a certain point?"
I mean if certain aspects of sex with another an turn you off, that's cool. But if you've limited the degree or acts of intimacy you can experience sexually with another man because of what someone (society?) may think or say; or are hesitating out of uncertainty or even fear of the unknown---be assured, the sexual experience can be extremely pleasurable (how about mind-blowing!!). Let the fear go.
Once you let yourself go, and give in to your curiosity and desire, a whole new experience can unfold.
I remember my first several experiences with another man (who was extremely laid back, thoughtful, and sensitive to my fears)..I was afraid of full body/frontal contact; afraid to let him touch or finger my ass; afraid to rim; afraid to kiss on the mouth.......but overtime I was able to let all these fears and apprehensions go, and have now enjoyed all these activities, which has greatly enhanced the intimacy, eroticism, and pleasure possible with gay sex. Unbelievable> I just hate to see another brother not be able to enjoy gay sex to the fullest. Peace,

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually stay rock hard when I'm being fucked, but I don't worry if I go soft because it always feels so good. But I have a buddy who usually goes soft when I fuck him, so he's solved the problem by wearing a double loop cock which keeps him really hard. I now sometimes wear a cock ring when I'm being fucked because we want it to be a long session and I like my own cock to be worked over while another one is inside me

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually stay rock hard when I'm being fucked, but I don't worry if I go soft because it always feels so good. But I have a buddy who usually goes soft when I fuck him, so he's solved the problem by wearing a double loop cock which keeps him really hard. I now sometimes wear a cock ring when I'm being fucked because we want it to be a long session and I like my own cock to be worked over while another one is inside me
Nice--I like the use of a cock ring too.....makes sure you stay rock hard. love it.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually stay rock hard whether its my buddy fucking me or my gf with a strap-on. But my fuck buddy sometimes goes soft when I fuck him, so he now puts on a double loop cock ring beforehand. It's much hotter if I have a hard cock to play with when I'm fucking him.

Husker9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I get rock hard when getting fucked by a bud, or my girlfriend and her strap on. Of my buds, I would it 50/50 of them get hard and those that don't

I haven't been buttfucked by a guy and don't have a desire to, although I have had some anal experiences. I think there seems to be very different sensations having something hitting the prostate. It's a less genitally focused feeling...more an all-over bodily thing. Make sense? I personally prefer the kind of pleasure I get from having my dick either sucked or jerked off or generally played with and the culmination to a crazy orgasm with another guy.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes steel pipe hard
LOL. I like that..."steel pipe hard".....for me, nothing makes me harder that getting anally penetrated....and when I cum with a dick buried inside of my ass.....I simply love how hard my cock gets and how intense and pleasurable the orgasm is......nothing like it....

Reactions: submit452

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL. I like that..."steel pipe hard".....for me, nothing makes me harder that getting anally penetrated....and when I cum with a dick buried inside of my ass.....I simply love how hard my cock gets and how intense and pleasurable the orgasm is......nothing like it....
amen agreed xx

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm always hard from foreplay and will usually go semi or fully soft relaxing my hole for a thick cocked top, but once he starts fucking me I'm hard again. I will stay hard while a guy with average girth or smaller gets inside me.

Yeah, a top who makes me come hands free is the best. I love it when a guy comes hands free when I top.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I have ask many times what it feels like to be fucked? To this day no one has responded! Any idea why? I am curious male and would love to know what it feels like to be fucked. Thank you in advance!

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have ask many times what it feels like to be fucked? To this day no one has responded! Any idea why? I am curious male and would love to know what it feels like to be fucked. Thank you in advance!
I did in another thread like this check replys dude.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I stay rock hard when I'm being fucked, and when it's worked over it gets harder. But when I fuck my buddy, he tends to go limp, so he avoids that by wearing a cock ring. After all, both of us like giving his cock a lot of attention when I'm fucking him, and it's a lot hotter when it stays hard.

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, rock hard the whole time.

When I first started fucking around with other guys, I was puzzled by why some bottoms I fucked got hard and some did not. Eventually, I realized it just varies, there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason. I been with some bottoms who clearly enjoyed it, but were limp the whole time. And some who got erections, but didn't seem to enjoy it as much as the ones who stayed limp. Go figure.