Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi, do u get Hard when being Fucked? I do not, in fact I seem to shrink, and that seems to bother some guys. After I have gotten him off, I can lay back and get blown and get hard and get off just fine. Am I the only one this happens too? What happens to u guys?

Of course you're not the only one. There are all kinds of reasons for reactions while having anal sex.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The physical reaction of your body is to shut things down when it is invaded. Thus your loss of erection. You have to prep yourself mentally and physically first. You really have to want it/need it. If you are cringing right before penetration, your hole is too and the blood flow will stop. Relax and enjoy it. Breathe and your hole will open and your cock will be hard.

Jamesbgck

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It varies for me. I never get major shrinkage when I am getting fucked, but I do sometimes get pretty soft. Other times, I stay hard. I love the feeling of jerking off while getting fucked and cumming with a big thick cock up my hole. After I cum, it's great when the top then gets off right after.

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It varies for me. I never get major shrinkage when I am getting fucked, but I do sometimes get pretty soft. Other times, I stay hard. I love the feeling of jerking off while getting fucked and cumming with a big thick cock up my hole. After I cum, it's great when the top then gets off right after.
There just isn't any better feeling than cumming with a nice thick cock buried inside your ass is there? After a couple days, when I start getting really horny......I begin to need and want to feel that cock inside me....just a craving for dick........

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I became more and more of a top as I got older, but I don't consider myself a total top. In my younger/more bottom days I was rock hard when I got fucked. As time moved on I got less and less hard when I bottomed. I don't know if this is an age related change in erections when getting fucked or if it is related to my change from being more of a bottom to being more of a top.

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am usually hard as a rock until I cum. I am anally orgasmic, so sometimes this can happen way before i want it to. Especially if its a guy with a curved banana cock. I cant last on those for more than a couple of minutes.

After I cum, I have this period where I just wish it was over and he would stop. I just want him out of me, and nothing touching me at all. Everything is very sensitive and almost painful. I now just ride through this, because I know this will pass in a few minutes, i just need to remain calm and try to relax. When i was younger things were different.

Once I do cum and get past the sensory overload, then its is like semi hard and floppy until he finishes. Sometimes it makes me feel self conscious, but guys sometimes like seeing it thick and long but flopping.

If he doesn't finish with me and keeps doing me for another 5 or 6 minutes i get really hard again. I can last much longer the second time around. Basically after I cum 3 times, I am totally done and just want to stop because its just too much.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am usually hard as a rock until I cum. I am anally orgasmic, so sometimes this can happen way before i want it to. Especially if its a guy with a curved banana cock. I cant last on those for more than a couple of minutes.

After I cum, I have this period where I just wish it was over and he would stop. I just want him out of me, and nothing touching me at all. Everything is very sensitive and almost painful. I now just ride through this, because I know this will pass in a few minutes, i just need to remain calm and try to relax. When i was younger things were different.

Once I do cum and get past the sensory overload, then its is like semi hard and floppy until he finishes. Sometimes it makes me feel self conscious, but guys sometimes like seeing it thick and long but flopping.

If he doesn't finish with me and keeps doing me for another 5 or 6 minutes i get really hard again. I can last much longer the second time around. Basically after I cum 3 times, I am totally done and just want to stop because its just too much.
uuummmm....do you know how hot that sounds???? just wow.........very nice girl....

hungdarklatin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'vs seen that clip before. How good do you think that felt for the bottom? Crazy good. If you have never tried anal sex and are thinking about trying, but still hesitating---watch that video. Look at how hard the bottom is and stays while getting fuced....FUCK, you know that dick felt good sliding in and out of his ass, and that orgasm was so strong and intense.......I just love that feeling.......can't get enough.......crave good dick.....
that video was so hot. Amazing how the bottom came HANDS FREE. Really made me consider bottoming some day. I have only been a top so far.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Te bottom is moaning...squirming from the pleasure inside his ass.....legs shaking....cock ooozing sperm.....all for over 4 minutes....like a 4 minute orgasm..........so damn good....