Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had a couple of average guys before i got married, their performance and proportion to their cock is what i gave them attention for. If a big cock is a bad fuck, he isnt going to get a compliment from me just because he's packin' equine genitals.

Men would be surprised how small they could be and still get adoration if they are good in bed, confident (not arrogant) and know how to please a woman. Not to mention have an above average IQ in addition to the above.

Technique is not automatic with genital size....it has to be learned, studied and desired.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes men feel they have to be active during every sex session, sometimes the nicest thing they can do for us is to occasionally lie back and let us mess with them.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Geez im such a dork, i thought you meant oral sex. As for sex....yes i like to let him watch me struggle to get it in...i like to let him *try* to lay there and let me ride him....usually he cant help but grab me and push it in harder.

I think all of us women here probably like watching you watch us enjoy your big cock.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you have great sex, you don't need to compliment each other, you know you have shared something special.
That's so true!

Sometimes men feel they have to be active during every sex session, sometimes the nicest thing they can do for us is to occasionally lie back and let us mess with them.
So very true I love playing with a mans package and getting to know it personally :wink::cool:

"Who's a good girl then?"
"You's a good girl then! Yes you are!"
Then I pat her head and tickle her belly.
hahaha now we know why a great guy like you is still single. :tongue:

I had a couple of average guys before i got married, their performance and proportion to their cock is what i gave them attention for. If a big cock is a bad fuck, he isnt going to get a compliment from me just because he's packin' equine genitals. That's the truth! :smile:
Men would be surprised how small they could be and still get adoration if they are good in bed, confident (not arrogant) and know how to please a woman. Not to mention have an above average IQ in addition to the above.So true! The best fuck of my life had a piddly little 7x5 penis; but boy could he work it! :cool::biggrin1::tongue: Technique is not automatic with genital size....it has to be learned, studied and desired.
I wish more men were aware of that!

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if it's giving a compliment or not, but I know I have told a girl or two that they felt very tight as I was entering them...and it was true, they felt VERY tight...

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm pretty loud and I have no trouble letting a partner know that he's pleasing me, but I guess the best compliment a guys skill is a great big
screaming multi "O" and scratches on his shoulders, back and buttocks

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I enjoy compliments but I don't think I'd want them if it wasn't earned. If, somehow, my performance wasn't up to par then I should hope the girl doesn't bullshit me. I mean, sweet I've got a big cock and like to hear about it but that's really a consolation prize if you're bad in bed. Size can't make-up for no love making skeelz

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't know if it's giving a compliment or not, but I know I have told a girl or two that they felt very tight as I was entering them...and it was true, they felt VERY tight...

i never get tired of hearing those words. My husband says it without even thinking about it, its automatic. Every time i put him inside of me, he says it like a zombie....."oh you are soooooo tight"

It's as automatic a response as "mmmmmboobies" when i take off my shirt every night.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty vocal, so I think he already has a fair understanding of my immense enjoyment! But still, I have absolutely no problem complimenting a guy since I don't hold back...

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm very vocal and seductive. The brain is the major sex organ and I go for that. I tell her how gorgeous and sexy she is; She is so HOT she drives me wild and I tell her how I'm feeling; her face, her kisses, her skin, her body, her breasts, her arse, her pussy. Oh boy, she enjoys it, she curls and purrs like the sex kitten she is.