do u give compliments during sex

younghotfireman24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think that hearing a woman in pleasure is my fave fing about sex
and if a woman hides her pleasure it isnt as good i might aswell be alone

so what i say is women if its good then make as much noise as u want because its actually better for you too coz if i hear a woman having an earth shuddering big o i cant help but put evan more effort in

its a win win

One2Fine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I feel that language is perhaps the best sex tool there is. Humans are the only animals that can use it. So i tend to run my mouth during sex. Men have always appreciate it. Yes i give compliments. But please, compliments are only one kind of commentary you can do. I say a lot of stuff honey. Sometimes I compliment and sometimes I humiliate. Oh ya. I say what's on my mind. Sometimes I lie. Sometimes I tell him the truth. Depends. Sometimes I use filthy language and sometimes I'm a lady. Depends. Sometimes I use the "N" word but only with an African American. Depends. I use language to let him know where I'm at. What I'm feeling. My ecstacy My disgust. How I want it. My limits. Whatever. But I'm spitting verbage the whole time. And outside of sex I'm kinda quiet. But when i get real excited and that that big phat dick is working me up to a fever and sweat I'll babble incoherently so that the next morning my neighbors ask how my Chinese singing lesson went.

Luv,
Jessica
<3

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would never compliment a guy's cock if I didn't mean it, but I wouldn't say anything bad either -- I just wouldn't say anything at all.

That said, I literally can't stop complimenting Artful's cock, nor would I want to. We've been living together for almost six months now and I'm still completely fucking fascinated with it! :eek:

It is truly the most beautiful cock I've ever seen, and a thing of beauty is a joy forever. :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We are very vocal during sex. So its natural for some compliments to be hurled in the line of fire. To me just to moan and groan without saying a word is beyond Banal.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tell my wife that I love her and when I gaze upon her lovely body I compliment sexiness and how cute she is and I let her know that I enjoy her ministrations so she has learned what I like.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I had a couple of average guys before i got married, their performance and proportion to their cock is what i gave them attention for. If a big cock is a bad fuck, he isnt going to get a compliment from me just because he's packin' equine genitals.

Men would be surprised how small they could be and still get adoration if they are good in bed, confident (not arrogant) and know how to please a woman. Not to mention have an above average IQ in addition to the above.

Technique is not automatic with genital size....it has to be learned, studied and desired.

confident not arrogant lol I'm tempted to call bs
women wind up with arrogant men before they wind up with confident men
and if a girl says something nice to a guy, he insantly has confidence

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Geez im such a dork, i thought you meant oral sex. As for sex....yes i like to let him watch me struggle to get it in...i like to let him *try* to lay there and let me ride him....usually he cant help but grab me and push it in harder.

I think all of us women here probably like watching you watch us enjoy your big cock.

if you get a divorce I got dibs on you next : P

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Honestly this is one where there is a fine line. I often feel the more re-assurance I have to give a guy during sex, the more of a turn-off having to do that reassurance is. On the other hand, I've often found that when I innundate a guy with compliments, he tends to do a better job.

So it's this tug-of-war between complimenting enough to get done right...but not so much that I don't enjoy it.

My 2.5 cents.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly this is one where there is a fine line. I often feel the more re-assurance I have to give a guy during sex, the more of a turn-off having to do that reassurance is. On the other hand, I've often found that when I innundate a guy with compliments, he tends to do a better job.

So it's this tug-of-war between complimenting enough to get done right...but not so much that I don't enjoy it.

My 2.5 cents.
Yup, I agree.:yup:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talking takes a back seat for me if the the sex is really good. I can sometimes get out a "you feel good" or "oh God" but that's about it. I had sex with a guy that repeatedly asked me if it was big enough. I thought my moaning and the scratches on his back were good responses. I wanted to say more but I was afraid that it would come out sounding like gibberish.