Do u have a price?! or definitely priceless?!

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure he doesn't even realize it's also super judgmental towards those paying for the service.

Just because someone pays for sex doesn't mean they're abusing and exploiting the person providing the service.

I disagree, i view it differently! and I see (which implies a judgemental view!) men paying for sex are (in most cases at least) exploiting and disrespecting women! This is MY VIEW! it's not a right view and a wrong view, it's just a PERSONAL view regarding something that exists! I have the right to have a certain view towards anything!!!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Can you please "calmly" explain to me how you managed to perceive my post here as a "scream" that "I KNOW....and if you don't agree you don't respect yourself"?!!

When I say: "Women's body is something precious and very special...." This is how I view women's body: simply my view! just expressing it! Not imposing on anybody anything! and related to the religious views, as I explained, as one of the "inputs" that might have helped in forming my own view! and that this view does EXIST, i am not one of a kind!

Being open minded means accepting other views do exist and we can co-live together without one of us forcing others to accept his own! But Does expressing different views or debating them is against being open-minded??

I'll explain myself however I'd like to. I've been calm. You haven't seen me heated, just annoyed so far.

I accept your views. I don't accept having them pushed onto myself and others.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You flat out said shit is mutual exploitation if two (or more) consenting, informed adults are fucking. That is anti sex-positive as heck.

I was talking about situations like friends with benefit, or getting a favor in exchange of sex! Not as a general rule for every couple (OR MORE!!) having sex!!! If no partner is taking advantage of the other (in any possible way) then it's not exploitation, okay?!

I'll explain myself however I'd like to. I've been calm. You haven't seen me heated, just annoyed so far.

I also like how he implies you're not calm, when he has been using all CAPS for parts and bolding whole sentences and shit.

Edited to add: also mass quantities of exclamation points

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I really wasn't pushing them in anyway, just expressing, debating, defending! i am not expecting YOU or any other to accept my views or adopt them! I am old enough to know this!

AND if I made you feel that I was pushing them onto you or any other lady, I CLEARLY apologize for this misunderstanding, or for some of the expressions I used that might have made you think that!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I disagree, i view it differently! and I see (which implies a judgemental view!) men paying for sex are (in most cases at least) exploiting and disrespecting women! This is MY VIEW! it's not a right view and a wrong view, it's just a PERSONAL view regarding something that exists! I have the right to have a certain view towards anything!!!

What do you base your views on? Facts? Verified statistics? Did you even read @MickeyLee 's posts? She clarified clearly why your views are skewed.

No. You just want to see things this way so you choose to. Which is why it's pointless to talk to you.

Dafuck am I wasting my time for?o_O:confused:

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also like how he implies you're not calm, when he has been using all CAPS for parts and bolding whole sentences and shit.

Edited to add: also mass quantities of exclamation points

lol...

please give me a break! I have been attacked in way that was a bit shocking to me, and I hope I didn't really deserve it! I was even threatened I'll be put on ignore lists!!! come on!!

Let's call a truce!

I swear i never intended to disrespect anyone here, or their views, so please, just...let it go!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
lol...
please give me a break! I have been attacked in way that was a bit shocking to me, and I hope I didn't really deserve it! I was even threatened I'll be put on ignore lists!!! come on!!
Let's call a truce!
I swear i never intended to disrespect anyone here, or their views, so please, just...let it go!

No. You can't start off with 'lol' and expect us to accept your 'truce' when it's obvious you're not taking our words seriously. You just got upset that we didn't say exactly what you wanted to fuckin' hear, so now you feel attacked and want us all to make you feel better.

Not happenin' dude. You should have thought before you posted All the shit you did, not even just in this thread. Jumped in way too fast and got way wetter than you wanted to, didn't ya?

lol...

Let's call a truce!

Why the heck should I give you a break? You ask questions, then say it was rude and uncalled for when I answered them. It's not an attack to say the things I've said. I didn't say you're a bad person, I didn't say shit about your looks (I wouldn't anyway, but I also don't know what you look like, nor do I care to), I didn't say anything about how you interact with your family. I said your posts show anti sex-positivity, puritanical view points, and a serious lack of understanding. Also, that you go off on tangents trying to "prove" things to people when people already have acknowledged a point of their own volition.

Then, while giving an apology, or whatever the heck it was in the other thread and this thread, you spew stuff asking a woman to be "calm" when you're the one showing the most upset by how you write/communicate.

Reactions: Wave85 and rtg

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you base your views on? Facts? Verified statistics?

No. You just want to see things this way so you choose to. Which is why it's pointless to talk to you.

Dafuck am I wasting my time for?o_O:confused:

LOL... everyone see things the way he/she CHOOSES to! what's wrong with that?!

If "pointless" meaning you are not gonna convince me to change my views, well, you are absolutely right to a great extent! But I really read and thought about everything that was said here. And I wasn't expecting you to change yours either, just maybe hoping that you "might" give thisissue another round of deep thinking or researching or discussions with other people.

If just having a "friendly" conversation or debate is wasting time, then why are we all here?!

My views are based upon 10's of inputs, as I explained, how I was brought up by my parents affect my views, my school friends, the books I read, the movies I watch, the discussions I have, religion, how my brain thinks (my IQ!!)

There are no facts: statistics, verified ones (ALL i shared were verified statistics) are made on samples, representative samples, and when it comes to prostitutes, It's very hard: there are over 40 million all over the planet, over 1 million in the US alone; the statistics i shared only included several hundreds in each, and are meant to be "indicators" not factual numbers. Some of the numbers are actually factual, the ones regarding homicide are from the department of justice for example.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. You can't start off with 'lol' and expect us to accept your 'truce' when it's obvious you're not taking our words seriously. You just got upset that we didn't say exactly what you wanted to fuckin' hear, so now you feel attacked and want us all to make you feel better.

Not happenin' dude. You should have thought before you posted All the shit you did, not even just in this thread. Jumped in way too fast and got way wetter than you wanted to, didn't ya?

Why you want me to really think twice before just expressing myself in a natural way?! AND no I didn't want to hear anything specific from you, I just didn't expect this attitude of attacking, ridiculing, and threatening!

But, I promise, I'll really try to slow down and not just sau whatever comes to my mind! The risks appear to be much higher than I thought! ;)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why you want me to really think twice before just expressing myself in a natural way?! AND no I didn't want to hear anything specific from you, I just didn't expect this attitude of attacking, ridiculing, and threatening!

But, I promise, I'll really try to slow down and not just sau whatever comes to my mind! The risks appear to be much higher than I thought! ;)

I wish everyone would think before they talk/type. The world might be a better placve if people didn't just blab the first uncontemplated thought that pops into their heads.

If you haven't learned by now that I'm going to post whatever the fuck I want regardless of what you 'want' me to you're gonna have a hard time talking to me. Just sayin'.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why the heck should I give you a break? You ask questions, then say it was rude and uncalled for when I answered them. It's not an attack to say the things I've said. I didn't say you're a bad person, I didn't say shit about your looks (I wouldn't anyway, but I also don't know what you look like, nor do I care to), I didn't say anything about how you interact with your family. I said your posts show anti sex-positivity, puritanical view points, and a serious lack of understanding. Also, that you go off on tangents trying to "prove" things to people when people already have acknowledged a point of their own volition.

Then, while giving an apology, or whatever the heck it was in the other thread and this thread, you spew stuff asking a woman to be "calm" when you're the one showing the most upset by how you write/communicate.

I explained why my writing showed I was a little upset! I felt i was under HUGE unjustifiable attack!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I explained why my writing showed I was a little upset! I felt i was under HUGE unjustifiable attack!

Well, I'm not attacking you. I'm explaining my thoughts on the topic, and reacting to your responses to my answers.

If you feel attacked it's your own damn fault.

An "attack" where I answered a question you asked me. So very unjustifiable and unasked for, me saying I wouldn't do sexual favors for you when you asked if I would, as a hypothetical. Riiiiight. :rolleyes:

Edited to add: It has been nearly every post you make that has the !!!!!!?! and CAPS and BOLD too, not just that one, so that excuse doesn't hold much water.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pot calling the kettle black?

No, let me ask you: don't you believe that everyone see the things the way he/she chooses to? Free will? I believe whatever I want to? No matter how odd it might seem! a matter of taste?

And as I explained earlier, our inputs define our beliefs and views.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish everyone would think before they talk/type. The world might be a better placve if people didn't just blab the first uncontemplated thought that pops into their heads.

If you haven't learned by now that I'm going to post whatever the fuck I want regardless of what you 'want' me to you're gonna have a hard time talking to me. Just sayin'.

That means i am only allowed to post the things that you will like?! ;)

You are a hell of a dominant girl!! :p (Just kidding!)

But seriously, On LPSG, i just thought i didn't really need to much think before posting anything, I was expecting everybody to be VERY open minded and just here to have some fun time! But seriously also I really don't want anyone to feel bad because of anything I said

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An "attack" where I answered a question you asked me. So very unjustifiable and unasked for, me saying I wouldn't do sexual favors for you when you asked if I would, as a hypothetical. Riiiiight. :rolleyes:

Edited to add: It has been nearly every post you make that has the !!!!!!?! and CAPS and BOLD too, not just that one, so that excuse doesn't hold much water.

I just REALLY like using the exclamation marks a lot. I swear, nothing intended, it's just a habit! i even lost some grades because of this during college!! LOL

and although it was a hypothetical question, but I didn't feel attacked when you answered it, I was just disappointed! I REALLY wished you could have answered differently! ;) A sexual favor for someone annoying like me must be a great experience! You don't know what you will miss!! ;)