Do u have a price?! or definitely priceless?!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
That means i am only allowed to post the things that you will like?! ;)

You are a hell of a dominant girl!! :p

But seriously, On LPSG, i just thought i didn't really need to much think before posting anything, I was expecting everybody to be VERY open minded and just here to have some fun time! But seriously also I really don't want anyone to feel bad because of anything I said

Damn straight.

Just because it's lpsg doesn't mean the people here don't want to be spoken to thoughtfully.

I'm not trying to police your posts. Just explaining why you're getting the reaction you're getting. Post however you want. Just don't get all fussy when you get some honest as Fuck responses.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm not attacking you. I'm explaining my thoughts on the topic, and reacting to your responses to my answers.

If you feel attacked it's your own damn fault.

That was a hell of a "reacting" then! I'll try not to feel attacked next time I am called "obnoxious" or threatened to be put on ignore lists! (I'm not talking about you) just giving an example of the "reacting" I got!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
That was a hell of a "reacting" then! I'll try not to feel attacked next time I am called "obnoxious" or threatened to be put on ignore lists! (I'm not talking about you) just giving an example of the "reacting" I got!

If you feel attacked over that you're about as tough as a wad of wet toilet paper.

Read some of the Actual hateful things posted around here. You'll feel pampered after that.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn straight.

Just because it's lpsg doesn't mean the people here don't want to be spoken to thoughtfully.

I'm not trying to police your posts. Just explaining why you're getting the reaction you're getting. Post however you want. Just don't get all fussy when you get some honest as Fuck responses.

noted!

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you feel attacked over that you're about as tough as a wad of wet toilet paper.

Read some of the Actual hateful things posted around here. You'll feel pampered after that.

WOW, that means I shall get prepared! the worst hasn't come yet!
Thanks for warning!

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I disagree, i view it differently! and I see (which implies a judgemental view!) men paying for sex are (in most cases at least) exploiting and disrespecting women! This is MY VIEW! it's not a right view and a wrong view, it's just a PERSONAL view regarding something that exists! I have the right to have a certain view towards anything!!!
If it's just your view and if you are open minded then why are you attacking women who disagree with you? You had quite the argument with me about my differing views and basically tried to tell me that I was dead wrong. Self awareness goes a long way. Think about that.

Reactions: Wave85

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's just your view and if you are open minded then why are you attacking women who disagree with you? You had quite the argument with me about my differing views and basically tried to tell me that I was dead wrong. Self awareness goes a long way. Think about that.

Sorry if i made you think I am "attacking" you or anybody else. As you said it was an "argument" where I just try to prove my point right and yours wrong, but no attacking or disrespecting involved. I certainly acknowledge you have the natural right of having different views.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry if i made you think I am "attacking" you or anybody else. As you said it was an "argument" where I just try to prove my point right and yours wrong, but no attacking or disrespecting involved. I certainly acknowledge you have the natural right of having different views.
I don't feel attacked, I'm not that delicate. You've just totally contradicted yourself... if you acknowledge that I have the right to different views, then why try to prove that you're right and I'm wrong?

You know if a bunch of people don't like you, the problem isn't us, it's you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By the way, You just put it in a way that "YOU" choose! but actually, the clients are the ones who decide! You offer, they search for what they are looking for, if your offer matches, they CHOOSE you! have you ever refused a client who just wants only what you exactly offer?
I also routinely refused clients. I also quit selling phone fantasies a year or so ago. I sold one yesterday as a favor to a frazzled friend/former boss. Client was an old regular the other women don't like. They are pure dommes, and I am not, which he doesn't know. His fantasy is to top a brutally dominant woman. My "cruelty" was well documented on the service's website. Client feedback published there recommends me if you want to be devastated by a sweetheart, brutallized by a Goddess disguised as a kitten. It also includes a prayer a client wrote with which to worship me. I took the call yesterday because none of the other women are willing to bottom for him, and the owner was too busy to take care of him herself. He called asking for a woman who usually picked up my slack when I dropped or declined a client. Turnabout is fair. The choice in adult work is mutual when it is not linked to human trafficking/slavery.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feminism is about choices and equal opportunity. You are against choices.

I am not against choices. Free choices. Choices to enter a business, and oppositely and same importantly the choice to quit a business.

And when we discuss "prostitution", equal opportunity is certainly jeopardized. Male prostitutes are only 15 - 20% of ALL prostitutes!

Feminism is mainly about "women's rights" and most importantly women's liberation, especially from dominant controlling men; and that's exactly what I was trying to say. Why you make it hard to acknowledge that "most" prostitutes work under "pimps" who mainly really exploit and mistreat them.

And I also believe feminism is about respecting women; when I offer you money to gain access solely to your body, even if there is mutual consent, it certainly implies a degree of disrespect to women in general (this is the way I see it)

Feminism is also about improving the life standards and quality of women in general; and when it comes to prostitutes, I believe this applies to the majority of them too.

By the way, I never really saw myself as a "feminist", and I only said this comment because you really made me feel i was in a position of one! :)

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't feel attacked, I'm not that delicate. You've just totally contradicted yourself... if you acknowledge that I have the right to different views, then why try to prove that you're right and I'm wrong?

You know if a bunch of people don't like you, the problem isn't us, it's you.

What is a conversation / debate between 2 or more people having different views? Can you tell me if it is anything rather than each person trying to prove his/her view right and the other's wrong? This is by definition. Otherwise, how would it go??

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What is a conversation / debate between 2 or more people having different views? Can you tell me if it is anything rather than each person trying to prove his/her view right and the other's wrong? This is by definition. Otherwise, how would it go??
If you can't tell the difference between acknowledging people's right to have their own opinion versus the mentality of "I'm right and the only opinion that matters is mine", then I cannot help you.

The latter is your approach. Which is not how normal people who have differing views generally converse. I suggest you spend some time doing self reflection before making more posts and arguing with people or asking them for their advice.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you can't tell the difference between acknowledging people's right to have their own opinion versus the mentality of "I'm right and the only opinion that matters is mine", then I cannot help you.

The latter is your approach. Which is not how normal people who have differing views generally converse. I suggest you spend some time doing self reflection before making more posts and arguing with people or asking them for their advice.

If you really wanna think that my mentality is "I'm right and the only opinion that matters is mine" , i can't help it, but i clearly say This is not my mentality!

Can you please enlighten me, and teach me other approaches on how conversations/debates between people with different views go?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And when we discuss "prostitution", equal opportunity is certainly jeopardized. Male prostitutes are only 15 - 20% of ALL prostitutes!
It's because men are more likely to fuck a stranger for free. They just are. That skew is what the market bears. Anyone can be a hooker. Even unattractive hookers make deals.

I am not against choices. Free choices. Choices to enter a business, and oppositely and same importantly the choice to quit a business.
Your posts in this thread repeatedly refute that. You say no one should make that choice, you come across as in support of keeping it illegal, despite the fact that where it is legal, it is less often slavery and more often safer.

when I offer you money to gain access solely to your body, even if there is mutual consent, it certainly implies a degree of disrespect to women in general (this is the way I see it)
Based upon what? How is paying for access to something that has been commodified disrespectful exactly? What is so precious about pussy that it is the one thing that cannot be sold? Do you know where this sanctity of the vagina originates? Early pastoral civilizations, in the parts of the world where modern women wear burkahs, which they wear for the same reasons nuns wear habuts.

By the way, I never really saw myself as a "feminist", and I only said this comment because you really made me feel i was in a position of one! :)
You are not a feminist.