Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most often I jerk dry, since I’m a spontaneous kinda bator, and it’s easier, and cleaner. Shake. Shoot. Done.

When I have more time, I might use some Albolene. Something I got turned onto here by reading about it on this site. One of the benefits of sharing. Thank you, my LPSG friends. :cool:

(For the unknowing: a little goes a long way. And it feels great when massaging your shaft, balls, and head. Just paying it forward).

Reactions: Reg

I can’t deal with dry. I tried recently. Pretty sure it prevented me from even keeping an erection. Glad I precum a lot but when I’ve been busy and don’t make enough, things need to change. LOL

Made my cock itchy.

If I’m using the skin, it’s irrelevant.

An elaboration to my previous answer.

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im a rare breed in the uk, im circumcised, so yes i do it wet
Out of curiosity, were you circ'ed as a baby or did it come later? I know it's not real common in the UK. Why were you cut? If those are too personal just ignore the question!

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most often I jerk dry, since I’m a spontaneous kinda bator, and it’s easier, and cleaner. Shake. Shoot. Done.

When I have more time, I might use some Albolene. Something I got turned onto here by reading about it on this site. One of the benefits of sharing. Thank you, my LPSG friends. :cool:

(For the unknowing: a little goes a long way. And it feels great when massaging your shaft, balls, and head. Just paying it forward).
A j/o bud got me started with Albolene. I was having coffee at his house and he said he had to get something out of his camping box in the garage. He came in with a half empty tub of it and told me I had to give it a try. Well, I did and I'm hooked whenever I have time for lube. He told me a little is all I need and i asked him to just rub on what he thought I'd need!:p Good stuff and great hand job!

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A j/o bud got me started with Albolene. I was having coffee at his house and he said he had to get something out of his camping box in the garage. He came in with a half empty tub of it and told me I had to give it a try. Well, I did and I'm hooked whenever I have time for lube. He told me a little is all I need and i asked him to just rub on what he thought I'd need!:p Good stuff and great hand job!

Great story. I have my jar hidden in my workout bag. Safe if the wife finds it, right? “Chafing, balls rubbing, honey.” Yada yada . . . she walks away. :rolleyes:

Reactions: batnballs67

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great story. I have my jar hidden in my workout bag. Safe if the wife finds it, right? “Chafing, balls rubbing, honey.” Yada yada . . . she walks away. :rolleyes:
My wife doesn't mess with my gym bag, but chaffing is a good excuse!

Reactions: Jjz1109