Do U Jerk It Wet Or Dry??

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always jerked myself dry, just as soon I'm hard the precum wells up and I make a lot of it while jerking so never been an issue or felt the need to use anything. My dick'll be covered in leaking precum right from the start, only time I'm wet otherwise is in the shower.

Reactions: Gay Blatino

If I do it myself it’s almost always dry. I don’t like the mess that lube makes unless I jerk off right before showering. I use a light grip and normally make enough precum to comfortably slide it over my head.

With my girlfriend it’s almost always wet - we shower afterwards anyway. We’ve got lube in my bedside table drawer and she lubes her hand up before touching my cock. Dry handjobs are a bit tricky when it is not your hand doing it. She has a tendency to grip too hard pulling my skin and scrotum up, which doesn’t feel good, or sometimes causes chafing to my head if she rubs it dry too hard. Adding lube just makes it easier for her and a much better experience for me.

Reactions: batnballs67

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
Of course. Purpose is to facilitate entry, make deep penetration easier, improve conception rates.

I make lots many partners crave it and love the taste.

One, if she was teased and withheld , will almost always come as she starts licking and sucking the pr com

If I rub it on her for a bit, then drive cock to hilt in one stroke-- she'll start coming before I hit bottom--- and clenches twitches bucks and crys.

Just a totally lovely fuck!

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gotta be dry for me. I'm uncut, so if I'm lubed I'll lose my grip. As it is I often have to wipe off excess precum.
Almost always dry for me too, very-loose/not-hooded uncut and the bit-of-skin friction is what gets me off. Sometimes, to explore a different-way, I will lube-up, try different hand-techniques....yet my go-to (several times a day no matter what) is dry-stroking. Wanna talk, Lance V?