Do U Like Being Called "daddy" During Sex?

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It doesn't do anything for me one way or the other. When guys really push it, it'll start to weird me out a bit. But it doesn't inherently bother me or turn me on.

That said, since crossing into my 40s I'm getting hit up by a lot of guys in their 20s and for them it seems to be a big turn on. So if leaning into it means I get to get my hole fucked good by some young horny buck, I have zero problem with it lol.

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
God no, and if its hinted, i cut it off immediately, i fing it very unsexual for someone to call me daddy, maybe if im in my 50s and gray i will be more accepting but for now its just insulting for a 25 year old to call me daddy.

Reactions: malakos

Prem_lj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Daddy does not do anything for me. It is like, who are they talking too since I am more of the grandpa age. For me, saying something like, for an old fucker you are doing great, keep it up, would be better.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

tito21

Superior Member
Media
I’ll only call 2 types of men daddy. My own father and someone that’ll pay all my bills + rent + giving me a considerable weekly spending allowances.

Ken a ellison

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Daddy does not do anything for me. It is like, who are they talking too since I am more of the grandpa age. For me, saying something like, for an old fucker you are doing great, keep it up, would be better.

My god!! Reading that got me so horny!!
29m UK

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner HATES me calling him daddy. So I don't do it.

But for me, it's not about his age or what he looks like. It's more a term of submission. That I am completely and utterly at his mercy with his big dick in my ass and his hand around my throat.