Do u like large areolas?

B_mrblabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok I admit it - I am a boob fan:) But anyways...a HUGE turn on for me are larger areolas - always make my dick harder when I see them:) I would like to hear from you do u like big sized areolas too? I've seen several girls here on this website with gorgeous tits and yummy areolas( I'm not gonna list their names, they know who they are :p). Here is a pic of Sienna West - love hers!!!

Attachments

Reactions: arod50

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
Large areolas are not a bad thing but I prefer smaller breasts (32a - 34b) and smaller areolas. However, I do like nice puffy nipples which tend to have large areolas. No offence intended, but your choice of pics is really bad. She has such fake breasts it's pathetic.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't really like them. I like 34C.. but when it comes to nipples they must have a small to medium areola.. but I love nipples that stand to attention when she is turned on!

D

deleted3272

Yes I do but hers no, do away with the implant scars and put em on a real set of tits and then mabie.

B_mrblabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I do but hers no, do away with the implant scars and put em on a real set of tits and then mabie.

I do agree that Sienna's boobs are fake as hell and not that attractive, I was talking about her areolas - I like that kind of areolas!

I like Aereolas that are attached to the breast that are attached to the woman that I am with. Hers happen to be large and dark and I find them very sexy. My wife lifts weights a lot and wears a 36 b bra. My x wife wore a 34 d, and it was not anything special to me. I have always liked women with a darker complection and darker nipples. My wife and I call her nipples her BDN's Big Dark Nipples. AHAHAHA works for me she can call them what ever she likes just as long as she lets me play with them. For anyone on here saying that they do not like certain types of areola or nipple.......shut the hell up.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This question is funny. It's like asking women if we like larger packages on guys. Unfortunately we do not get to pick the size of our areolas anymore than the guys can pick the size of their penis. I like the answer where the guy said he liked whatever was attached to the person he was dating.

B_mrblabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This question is funny. It's like asking women if we like larger packages on guys. Unfortunately we do not get to pick the size of our areolas anymore than the guys can pick the size of their penis. I like the answer where the guy said he liked whatever was attached to the person he was dating.

Don't get me wrong...I like any breasts - small and perky, massive and big - doesn't really matter. The person is the one that make them special ;) It's just something that could be a turn on for me!...and the thread is not about boob size again - it's about areolas size. There are girls with small tits but large areolas out there :biggrin1:

BoyCordoba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To each one it's cup of tea. You can enjoy larger than average dicks or areolas for that matter. In my case, regarding women, I prefer smaller, rounder tits with small areolas vs. larger elongated boobs with huge areolas.