Do u like large areolas?

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well my partner has very large breasts, her areolas look in proportion but they still show each side of the palm of my hand even when she lies on her back and they aren't stretched.

And yes I love them to bits

B_mrblabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sara Stone has the perfect natural tits...and the right size areolas ;)...and Bella Blaze too!

Attachments

Last edited:

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OMG. Many great girls posted on the last page. Sara Stone, Havana Ginger, Gia Lashay... I'd never heard of Bella Blaze but she's instantly one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen. I love massive, huge, massive areolas...the bigger the better. There's no such thing as too big when it comes to areolas...or, at least, I've never yet seen a pair that were so big that it turned me off.

dickintopeka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife has very large natural breasts, DD+, and MASSIVE areolas. I love them, and find them to be so much more enjoyable than teeny tiny ones. She thinks they're "weird" and is embarrassed about them because some boyfriends in the past made a big deal about how weird they are.

Personally, huge tits and big areolas are perfect for me. :)

D_iyfiuh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boobies... I love them all! No matter how big or small, they are beautiful and a huge turn on for me. I love the feel of naked breasts against my skin!

B_mrblabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG. Many great girls posted on the last page. Sara Stone, Havana Ginger, Gia Lashay... I'd never heard of Bella Blaze but she's instantly one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen. I love massive, huge, massive areolas...the bigger the better. There's no such thing as too big when it comes to areolas...or, at least, I've never yet seen a pair that were so big that it turned me off.

That's what I'm talking about!!!...and Bella Blaze is gorgeous!:)

I really like these...

WOW! Who is she?

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife has very large natural breasts, DD+, and MASSIVE areolas. I love them, and find them to be so much more enjoyable than teeny tiny ones. She thinks they're "weird" and is embarrassed about them because some boyfriends in the past made a big deal about how weird they are.

Personally, huge tits and big areolas are perfect for me. :)

Whoa!!! Let's see your wife's!

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I love the whole nipple thing. Remember the first time I saw a Playboy in the 5th grade, and this girl looked like she had 5 inch aerolas. My jaw hit the floor. Like big ones on guys too... (Chad Murray for example).
In fact like em all... big small erect... only ones i dislike are the inverted ones.