Do u like large areolas?

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok I admit it - I am a boob fan:) But anyways...a HUGE turn on for me are larger areolas - always make my dick harder when I see them:) I would like to hear from you do u like big sized areolas too? I've seen several girls here on this website with gorgeous tits and yummy areolas( I'm not gonna list their names, they know who they are :p). Here is a pic of Sienna West - love hers!!!

I like big areolas that have texture to them.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is neither here nor there, but this thread reminds me of something me and my friends do from time to time. It started one morning when we were talking about the partyy the night before and they were talking about something (not sure what), and I was blankly staring at the wall, remembering a friend's really really tight dress.

"Did anyone check out C____'s areola peeking out of her top?"

Hushed silence.

"Uhm, sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention to what everyone was talking about, but GODAMN she's got huge areolas!"

I think that got the most laughs that morning. So much so, that now anytime anyone wants to change the subject in mid-conversation, we just shout, "Areola!" as a warning that the train's about to derail.

D_Zazu_Harm-Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine are pretty large I think? Was self-conscious about them when I was younger but now I love how much more sensitive they make my whole breast area. I adore having my nipples and areolas played with! :smile:

B_mrblabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine are pretty large I think? Was self-conscious about them when I was younger but now I love how much more sensitive they make my whole breast area. I adore having my nipples and areolas played with! :smile:

yeah babe:) i adore your areolas. so yummy;)