Do u like to suck cock & what do u like about it?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you do it cuz you love it? Do you only tolerate it to please your patner?

If you do like it, what do you like about it? The taste of cum or precum? The feel of it in your mouth? Being in control? Pleasuring your partner?

gbwisguy13

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I do..and I enjoy it not only for myself but for his pleasure...I love the taste of precum but I also enjoy when he gets off from it...I love feeling it grow in my mouth as I suck on him, knowing that I can get him hard like that and he enjoys it...so all of the above...:D

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love it all... giving pleasure with my mouth and throat and i love to suck while its still soft and i love the feel of it growing hard in my mouth, I love licking the precum off of the cock head and I love taking the load on my tongue and hearing him moan with pleasure as he is cumming makes me feel soo good

str8_ish

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Everything about it. From the way it tastes, to the pre-cum. I love staring into a guys eyes as he stretches my mouth open with his big dick. Love controlling the guy's pleasure levels. Just teasing him with my mouth and tongue and talking dirty throughout.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Dear GOD!!! I LOVE oral sex... sucking cock..yummm Foreplay hasn't started until I am down on my knees in front of the guy (which is usually fairly quickly) worshipping that cock. Fondling, licking, teasing with my tongue... feeling the curves on the cock, the veins, and the folds. I love the feel of it in my mouth, I love what it does to my partner, I love tasting the precum and juices... and yes I love swallowing and letting the cum overflow out of my mouth.... Is there anything about sucking cock I don't like?

Possibly ending it........

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to suck cock, from him being soft to hard. The sensation of the hardness and feeling his veins to the way his cock taste mixed with my spit. I love the pulsation when he cums and to get as much cum in my mouth as possible. I suck cock first and foremost. Deepthroat it,suck it good, nuts and all swallow his cum, leave happy.

Last edited:
D

deleted432219

I do, and it's mainly because of the control aspect....but I do enjoy it for other reasons as well!

Oliver_Clothesoff

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dear GOD!!! I LOVE oral sex... sucking cock..yummm Foreplay hasn't started until I am down on my knees in front of the guy (which is usually fairly quickly) worshipping that cock. Fondling, licking, teasing with my tongue... feeling the curves on the cock, the veins, and the folds. I love the feel of it in my mouth, I love what it does to my partner, I love tasting the precum and juices... and yes I love swallowing and letting the cum overflow out of my mouth.... Is there anything about sucking cock I don't like?

Possibly ending it........

Just one more thing to love about you, Fancy.

Sycuma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love sucking cock. I'm not really sure why but once I get a guy's cock in my mouth I'm in heaven and I don't want to stop sucking until he gives me his delicious cum. i love being on my knees, licking and sucking every inch of a beautiful cock as he calls me a slut or cocksucker. Mmm, wish I had a cock to suck right now.

Donkeyfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love all the above, much much much prefer giving it to getting it. Love the taste and smell of sucking cocks. Through glory holes is really fun too ... Love a guy to use my mouth ...

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutely love it! Feeling the silky smoothness of cock skin on the sides of my mouth and face as I warm up. Flicking the head with my tongue to tease him. Stroking the shaft and feeling the silky skin move under my hand. Seeing him start to drip precum and tasting it. Can't forget the balls...kneed em, tongue em, suck em into my mouth and let em go. And then it's time for him to slide right in as I move my tongue on that spot under the head...and hear him moan ;) Love the feeling of a full mouth! Not only pleases him but pleases me as well.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is one of the most pleasurable things I do. I love the look on his face when I play with him, taste him, tease him. I love the feeling of the skin and the different sensations of the tip and shaft and balls. I love the feeling in my mouth and in my throat. I love the feeling of control over his pleasure - or his control over my mouth. I love burying my face in his balls and lapping sucking pulling and popping them in and out of my mouth. His taste, his smell....oh god, it's incredible to feel him on my face - to roll his cock over my face and feel him over me. To feel him cum and to swallow and to let it leak out of my mouth or to feel it spatter over my face and chin or neck and tits....and to share it with him in a kiss. Even the next day...a slightly sore throat when I swallow makes me smile and makes me wet thinking about how hot it was to be with him.

wrascall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love to suck cock, from him being soft to hard. The sensation of the hardness and feeling his veins to the way his cock taste mixed with my spit. I love the pulsation when he cums and to get as much cum in my mouth as possible. I suck cock first and foremost. Deepthroat it,suck it good, nuts and all swallow his cum, leave happy.
Looks like it might be fun to suck you, Kewl.:redface:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Do you do it cuz you love it? Do you only tolerate it to please your patner?

If you do like it, what do you like about it? The taste of cum or precum? The feel of it in your mouth? Being in control? Pleasuring your partner?

Self suck is fun sometimes. Yes I enjoy pleasuring my self. I can not get passed my large helmet head because it's too thick for my mouth. lol