Do u like wank in public with other guys?

cumdrinkr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
not sure I would claim I liked it but my friends and I did wank in public. I say I am not sure I liked it because I just did it quickly to cum and git it done since it was in public. Not the most satisfying orgasm as a result. definitely more memorable though.

wd656166248

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Closest I ever came to this was early morning at a rest stop 4:30-5am I was in the bathroom and older guy was already in there. As usual I always peek im not sure if he caught me peeking or just decided to stare in my direction but I looked over he gave me a nod so I gave one back then he starts stroking his dick after I finished pissing I stroked mine to. Like I said he was older and not really attractive but the experience of what was happening and it being the first time had me the hardest I had been in years you know how it gets so hard it points upwards? I came shortly after he came then he just puts it in his pants wash his hands and walks out doesn't say anything. I went to go catch up with him but I seen him walking with and holding onto what I assume was his wife which was kinds awkward. Still a hot experience though.