Do U need 2 B attracted...to receive head?

RU8plusinNE?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a big admirer of huge cocks. I've gotten into giving oral and am told I'm very good at it. And I do not need the favor returned.

When I started I figured it would be hard to find huge cocks to suck. What did surprise me was that most of those I do find are really into age, looks, your size, etc...

I figured the act of getting sucked was a huge turn on.

My question is directed to those with the big cocks.... Do you need to be attracted to the person who is sucking your cock?

Isn't it a good enough feeling and good enough knowing your big cock is being worshiped without attraction?

I'd apprechiate some feed back and or ideas in finding those who want to be taken care of. Thanks guys........

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I figured the act of getting sucked was a huge turn on.

My question is directed to those with the big cocks.... Do you need to be attracted to the person who is sucking your cock?

Isn't it a good enough feeling and good enough knowing your big cock is being worshiped without attraction?

Do U need 2 B attracted...to receive head?

I'm a straight woman but I would think that the answer to your question is no. I have never had a man (not even a ONS) tell me I couldn't suck his cock because I wasn't pretty enough, thin enough, busty enough, wealthy enough etc .:rolleyes::confused: Then again maybe all the men I know are himbos. :tongue:

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I personally feel that attraction, even to recieve is important. The best way I can explain it is to me it's pretty much similar to the way I look at orientation. As a gay man I'm not really interested in recieving head from a woman and I'm sure alot of us have had offers. Just as I'm sure most legitimately 100% straight guys really wouldn't be interested in recieving head from a guy. If attraction wasn't really important or didn't come into play, anyone could pretty much blow anyone.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally feel that attraction, even to recieve is important. The best way I can explain it is to me it's pretty much similar to the way I look at orientation. As a gay man I'm not really interested in recieving head from a woman and I'm sure alot of us have had offers. Just as I'm sure most legitimately 100% straight guys really wouldn't be interested in recieving head from a guy. If attraction wasn't really important or didn't come into play, anyone could pretty much blow anyone.

never occurred to me, but you're right, if women are included, I'd have to amend my answer ... I couldn't see a woman doing it to me

sammy7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To receive - no
To give - yes, I would have to agree with Nick. Although what one finds attractive may be an absolute dog to someone else.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I'll break the trend and say yes, I need to be attracted to the girl sucking my cock. If I look down and see a gargoyle, I'm not staying hard. Although, if the girl is ugly then I wouldn't be hard in the first place. Probably wouldn't even be getting into a situation in which a blowjob was a possibility. A good feeling and being worshipped is nice but some of us have options and don't need to drop trou for the first pair of lips that makes an offer. And for others, beggars can't be choosers. Really depends on the guy you're trying to suck.

thats why glory holes are such fun....you dont HAVe to SEE who it is....if it feels good....

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need to be attracted to the person in order for them to get close to my dick. If I'm not, they'll never see it. Adversly, I'm a slut, so as long as the dick is hard and thick it can go down the hatch.*

*just kidding. Well, not totally. Partially kidding.

walker12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No.

Even though it would be a big plus, I do not need to be attracted to the person who gives me head.

If the person is not a female and the guy is not repulsive, I have no problem letting them suck me, in fact, some of the best blowjobs that I have ever had were from guys that I wasn't attracted to.

Furthermore, If I like the way the penis looks, I don't need to be attracted to the guy to give them head. Again, my only requirement is that the guy is not repulsive.

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't wanna get a bj from a guy, only girls, but I do wanna suck some cock. I only want to see the cock too, the thought of the actual guy is what I don't like.