Do u prefer circumcised or uncircumcised penises, & why?

Well Awesome, I am confused (not a first). You are either in the most "cut" part of the UK or you have had very few experiences. Statistically based on a map depiction by WHO, less than 20% of men in the UK are circumcised. So I think that if you desire to play the field you may have to modify your criteria or your outlook.

Also just like every circumcised cock, no two uncircumcised cocks look the same. Speaking for myself when I am erect, it is impossible for my skin to come back down over the glans, and several women have thought I was cut, until I went flaccid (meaning dick went back to sleep).

I seriously doubt that if you really are looking for something in the 9" range and the guy that showed up at your door or in your bed was driving a BMW, had a hefty bank account, six pack abs, pretty boy looks (think Becks or Pitt); that you would kick him out for having a foreskin.

And yes, I am not hitting on you, but I am lecturing you like I would my daughter. So loosen up, experiment and enjoy life, you never know what you might be missing.

Reactions: mattto

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as Fred F would possibly say if he were Gay
(think he is anyway - that little kid of theres is for sure)
mmmmmmmmmmmm ..
BOTH are yummy?

Me, no preference
uncirc - tastier
circ - bland
enz
length/width/depth .. all important.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Well Awesome, I am confused (not a first). You are either in the most "cut" part of the UK or you have had very few experiences. Statistically based on a map depiction by WHO, less than 20% of men in the UK are circumcised. So I think that if you desire to play the field you may have to modify your criteria or your outlook.
Actually . . . . among young men near the OP's age, circumcisions are rare and trending downward with each passing year. Extrapolating from a range of previous surveys, it would seem that far fewer than one in ten, and probably fewer than one in twenty would be circumcised. Which begs the question, why would the OP think being intact was anything but the norm, if she is a Brit?

pduk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Totty, wish I still lived in Bristol! My guess is that if you were blindfolded, on all fours and taken from behind you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

For general info, guys, Bristol imho is one of Britain's totty hotspots. In the 15 years I lived there hardly came across any women who could keep their legs together, especially in the suburb of Yate. OMG, those were the days!!!

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not all Americans....and uncut has a nice taste and odor that should drive you wild if you're in "sex" mode. I like a woman who has a nice, natural vaginal odor. Nothing more boring than a squeaky clean pussy or one that tastes like strawberry douche! If I can't find it in a dark room....I don't want to eat it!!! Smells are sexual motivation (within reason and location of course-no scat here please!!) and can enhance your pleasure through association of prior sexual experiences.

Reactions: krisvardo

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Indeed how DOES a Brit not feel comfortable with an uncut penis?

Very curious.

I am all American but I find the uncut ones to be fascinating, I'd love to play with one. I like both cut and uncut.

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I definitely prefer a cut penis, but I am not going to kick a guy out of bed over this.

Mainly it's that I don't like how a soft un-cut penis looks so I work around this by just trying to get it hard as quickly as possible. I use my hands since the appearance is off-putting to me for oral sex. Once it's at least semi-hard though then there is no difference. I've never kicked a guy out of bed for having an uncut penis, but all else being equal I will choose cut over uncut.

D

deleted213967

All other things being equal, I prefer cut, hands down, especially when soft: they look neater, cuter, and (more likely) cleaner(*).

As far as the smegma, I find neither the consistency nor the smell particularly attractive, but to each his/her own.

* LEGAL CAVEAT: SOME EXCEPTIONS MAY APPLY.

offside

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hear Hear!!
And what's all this crap about uncut guys aren't clean Just some soap and water is all it takes. I (if I were uncut) would find this highly offensive - If I thought for one second that someone was going down on me and got a bad smell or bad taste down there I would be so embarrassed I'd never have sex again - a person that doesn't pre wash before sex is highly disrespectful to their perspective partner and probably to themselves

Last edited: