Do u prefer circumcised or uncircumcised penises, & why?

D_Andy_Conda

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Neither matters to me really. As many have said, you don't feel the difference. And as for look, you get beautiful specimens both circumcised and uncircumcised, so again, to me it hardly matters.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All other things being equal, I prefer cut, hands down, especially when soft: they look neater, cuter, and (more likely) cleaner(*).

As far as the smegma, I find neither the consistency nor the smell particularly attractive, but to each his/her own.

* LEGAL CAVEAT: SOME EXCEPTIONS MAY APPLY.

Ditto.. It's not about the "cleaner" aspect at all because some uncut cocks are clean even without worrying about it (just as there are unclean cut cocks out there). I just personally prefer the cleaner (not in hygiene clean) look and feel of a cut cock.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When its hard there isn't really a difference is there?

Some look very much like a cut cock - true. When hard the foreskin peels back and the entire cock is on display but there are some that never see the light of day naturally - I mean, the skin has to be physically retracted. Those I definitely don't care for as they usually are more work than it's worth (sorry guys). On many the skin doesn't retract completely so all you see is half of the glans.

I like seeing the entire cock - to mean it makes it a piece of art almost - to see all of the lines and curves and veins; the shape of the head....

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was about to write - yours is the uncut ones that I like. The ones you can see, play with etc without working with it to expose the head etc. You have a great looking cock - and I love the curve!!

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Uncut. They seem to glide better, have more to play with, and I like the idea of my man being completely natural. (and also that he has more sensitivity down there)

aleceiffel

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Uncut. They seem to glide better, have more to play with, and I like the idea of my man being completely natural. (and also that he has more sensitivity down there)

Yeah, the glide thing is something I've heard from a few women. And the whole staying wetter for longer.

I don't really understand some of the people who have chimed in to say they wouldn't ever sleep with a guy because of his status. That makes no sense at all to me; I'm not saying one is better than the other but it's just odd to me that someone could have such a preference they'd completely rule someone out based on something you wouldn't even find out until you were already naked together anyway.

B_Awesome_Totty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, the glide thing is something I've heard from a few women. And the whole staying wetter for longer.

I don't really understand some of the people who have chimed in to say they wouldn't ever sleep with a guy because of his status. That makes no sense at all to me; I'm not saying one is better than the other but it's just odd to me that someone could have such a preference they'd completely rule someone out based on something you wouldn't even find out until you were already naked together anyway.
At the end of the day everyone is different and i cant stand uncut penises. but hey each to there own...:biggrin1:

B_Awesome_Lucius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes wish I could try out owning an uncut one to see if it's more sensitive.
I've always found it difficult to ejaculate through intercourse, wish I could be more sensitive sometimes!