Do u prefer circumcised or uncircumcised penises, & why?

zdc00

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Wow, I guess being a woman always gives you more trolling power on internet forums. :biggrin1:

I don't think that OP has even thought this through in the bigger sense of things. There's more to a cock than the foreskin even though the foreskin is a very important part of male sexuality and general health. If you don't understand this, you are still very young. Age equals experience...

I'm not saying circumcision is decisively bad as it sometimes is necessary, but I'm uncut and wouldn't have it any other way.

Peace.

B_Awesome_Totty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I guess being a woman always gives you more trolling power on internet forums. :biggrin1:

I don't think that OP has even thought this through in the bigger sense of things. There's more to a cock than the foreskin even though the foreskin is a very important part of male sexuality and general health. If you don't understand this, you are still very young. Age equals experience...

I'm not saying circumcision is decisively bad as it sometimes is necessary, but I'm uncut and wouldn't have it any other way.

Peace.
I think i thought it through just fine.. not everyone is like me and i prefer cut.. bless

A

AM_092

I always find cut cocks to be dry and not fun to suck...
Other than that I don't really have a preference! Circ status isn't really the biggest issue when it comes to dick!

Pompeynate

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totty is only 20 & obviously hasn't had much cock...
How would you even know if a guy that picked you up in a bar was cut or uncut anyway?? Would you ask him? :confused: What if he was drop dead gorgeous & said he had an uncut cock? You would tell him to "do one"?? Silly girl... :rolleyes:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Neither matters to me really. As many have said, you don't feel the difference.

A friend of my wife and I were having a discussion about this several months ago and she said she could tell the difference if the guy didn't roll back his foreskin before going inside. She said it didn't feel like he was really fucking her, but more like he was fucking his own foreskin while inside her.

Not trying to start another cut vs. uncut argument, but do any of the women here know what she's talking about??

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Not trying to start another cut vs. uncut argument, but do any of the women here know what she's talking about??

The foreskin can roll a bit at times, but it never feels like he's fucking his own foreskin per se, because a dick has a LOT more travel than the foreskin ever does. Plus, at least with my guy, when he's fully hard and the foreskin goes back, it will stay there unless there's a lot of drag against his shaft, in which case, that's where the foreskin "gliding" comes in handy.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The foreskin can roll a bit at times, but it never feels like he's fucking his own foreskin per se, because a dick has a LOT more travel than the foreskin ever does. Plus, at least with my guy, when he's fully hard and the foreskin goes back, it will stay there unless there's a lot of drag against his shaft, in which case, that's where the foreskin "gliding" comes in handy.

Fucking awesome answer.

Anyone else?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A friend of my wife and I were having a discussion about this several months ago and she said she could tell the difference if the guy didn't roll back his foreskin before going inside. She said it didn't feel like he was really fucking her, but more like he was fucking his own foreskin while inside her.

I've never noticed a difference between the two when fucking, but then I'm more focused on the overall sensations and what they're doing to me.

Looks wise, I think both kinds are beautiful, and cut or uncut, a penis is only as clean as its owner. It's beyond me why anyone would prefer one kind over another.

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
From a guy who is uncut I have found that having my foreskin covering my head is asking for trouble while having intercourse. Maybe if really done gently, however once things get wild the chances of getting injured by having the foreskin torn greatly increases and as most can imagine is really painful to have happen. Oral sex is one thing, bumping and grinding is another.

ukboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Awesome Totty" is most likely some spotty teenager on a wind-up mission. Stop feeding the troll everyone!

Amazing what you can do with Google images and a bit or artistic flair with Photoshop!

secondbest69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well i think both can be sexy haha the doctor that circumcised me didn't do a very good job if i don't have a full hard on i look uncut at times and if its cold lol i know never a good thing for a guy but if it is i get a little foreskin over the head not much just a little......

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"Awesome Totty" is most likely some spotty teenager on a wind-up mission. Stop feeding the troll everyone!

Amazing what you can do with Google images and a bit or artistic flair with Photoshop!

Better think differently bud, especially if you have seen her in chat on cam, like I have done.

Only "troll" here as you put it, is just yourself.

Couple points of order:

Not all American cocks have been cut- speaking on behalf of my own

Not all cut cocks are "clean" and not all uncut cocks are, nasty, dirty, etc (or the other way as well)

Barring sites like this, I have never courted, dated, hooked-up, etc where the during the course of the conversation the woman asked me if I was circumcised, chopped, cut, docked or what have you. So until pants came down, it's kind of a mystery. It's not like you have a warning label "Beware-Uncut Cock". I have been with women that have told me at the moment of truth "oh thats what one of them looks like" and then we just kept on going.

Personally I think its pretty damned silly. As a man would you kick a woman out of bed because she peeled off a padded bra or had a pierced labia or butterfly tattoo on her hip? If you are man and you answer yes, drop me a note so I can take care of business for you.

Do you see a hot looking woman jumping on an overweight, obnoxious, asshole just because he is circumcised? Not in the real world.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncut preferred but not essential. I love the look and I love to play with foreskin but I wouldn't say no to a guy just because he's cut.

Something about seeing the foreskin retract around the head and glans does it for me. Seeing it covered and then exposed. Uncut.

Ditto. I love rolling the skin back and forth over the head. It's like he's winking at me. :wink: A real tease and turn-on.

Just so you no, I prefer circumcised.... feel's better & look's better!!
Also i find uncircumcised cock very of putting indeed & would NOT be able to fuck someone with a 4skin.

Is that a bad thing? :confused:

If he's wearing a condom, you probably wouldn't even feel the cut/uncut difference.

Perhaps you should go and live with a remote African tribe. But they'd expect you to be circumcised too. Would you agree to their standards or would you cry 'sexism'?

I like seeing the entire cock - to mean it makes it a piece of art almost - to see all of the lines and curves and veins; the shape of the head....

But uncut is entire.

Last edited:

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
When I insert my dick into any orifice (except maybe a mouth), the opening automatically pushes my foreskin back. You can not stick in a dick and the foreskin stay over the head unless there is phimosis. Someone can open their mouth wide enough to put the head in still foreskin covered. I prefer them to push the foreskin back with their lips and not manually pull it back. It is an incredible feeling. With motion, bumping and grinding, the foreskin does move back and forth and I can withdraw into my foreskin and not pull out if need be. My foreskin is more than just decoration.